chapter 46

"Sano Manjirou! You are under arrest!"

No, takemichi doesn't care so does he not pay heed to the new sound that spoke in air. But he wonders why Mikey stopped himself from devouring him, he wonders, did he gradually happen to be bad at kissing and Mikey is now bored of his tactics. So there he goes, the man keeps on innocently starring at his kings face for a reason, seeking why the other stopped and looked blank, so difficult to read just like the time takemichi was drugged back then. The raven haired man now fears that Mikey has really given up to such an extent that the other is willing to lend his queen to someone else when the king itself is aroused and planning to hurt himself. Just what will with that little sacrifice would earn him good. Takemichi doesn't give a shit about the intruder, oh but did he much want to pull out the gun from the side drawer and point it to the foreigner and kill just within the second he pulls off the trigger. But no, he can't do it and the reason for this little thing too makes him a lot happy. Mikey has his grip tightened on his waist and it feels so good like always to be close to the man he loves. Well did he also notice that his this strong man had his grip trembling? But the man just brushes it off cause he knows that Mikey is just so perfect and lovable, a strong man with his charisma of strength, just so  perfect that takemichi now dares not doubt his king.

"Tachibana Naoto..."
Takemichi startled with the name, it wasnt just familiar...he could feel his heart peirce itself with thorns with the sharpest ends. The name being said by Mikey itself gave takemichi shivers. The voice contained a little fear yet the authority still remained, the command and the strong yet delicate way of addressing the other, just makes takemichi tremble with pleasure as well as grasp at the situation. The said man Naoto, with his  classic black hair and the casual colour of grey appearing sharp in his eyes, stood at the point to be said as the middle of the room helding onto his gun with both hands, pointing to the couple strictly yet in a position of being on gaurd. Sweat ran through his forhead so was the mans neck soaked up in the liquid, with the only conclusion that this man hurriedly ran to get her or just in which dark box did this creature hide like one where the density of heat got him this melting. Well that wasn't necessary right now. What mattered was the spark lighting  between that eyes looking opposite yet at each other. Takemichi dare not turn back, he doesn't want to see the person now. There are a lot of things that happened in the past and secondly this man is Hinata's younger brother. Thinking that takemichi slowly went down on his knees, letting himself free from his lovers grip. Should he just give up, cause him breathing this hard is making his lungs crazy tight. Naoto looked at the sliding figure with concern. Unaware of how to get his grip off from Mikey who actually had let go of the latter.

It was crazy hard, so hard to look into the information about bonten. All the data they could get about the progress and the working of the organisation was all boring as it contained all successes in their planning strategies and services, though all were illigal but so smooth is what got the undercovers interested and then there was this very much little times the organisation failed but just like a miracle still stood the highest in the underground world. So by making it short, all the information they could acquire about the organization was all minimum, nothing new, boring at times but interesting to keep going. It has been years a lot of justice and crime related authorities have been trying to look deeper into this certain rumour about bonten president currently having got a queen for himself. Also rumours saying that the queens beauty is no joke, got even the higher ministries interested in obviously not to help out the police in investigations but definately to check out this female that had been crazily stealing the attention of a lot of other yakuzas as well apart from other business. But the fact that had put them off was that this were just rumours but no one external saw the queen. Well it was like believing in things they never saw, but anyway whatever they believed, they believed the truth actually. This wasnt just it, things started getting more interesting when the bonten accounts internally happened to be manipulated and not just the under streets but also the above world got the newz and it circulated all over japan like crazy.

And was it a blessing when the organizations president Sano Manjirou happened to get into the police. Just with what confidence did he that he directly contacted the police. And not just any other investigation centre but, directly to Tachibana Naoto, a well known detective dealing in underworld cases. Yes, Naoto jumped with happiness like crazy that he went just so much step ahead like that in the case of bonten, but also did he overthink about what would happen next. Would he be killed the moment he is told something or maybe just a mere greeting and bang, would he be shot in his heart or head? Well he wants neither, cause both of this parts of his are filled with beautiful memories of certain someone he could never get and there no hope either.

When Naoto met the executives as well the president the first time, he could feel a lot of things went on in the gang. So he thought of this one thing and that is, he will genuinely co orporate with bonten and so he did, he did it to get to know things better. And when he did, he felt like giving up on this investigation too. Cause even though he did everything to acquire any detail, he got nothing, he just failed miserably everytime. But not until his parents called him one night and then it felt like the whole world turned against him. His sister, Hinata tachibana went missing. He felt so upset when he found out that his parents told him a lot latter than the actual disappearance day. So instead he took this opportunity and requested the invicible leader of bonten for this one favour. Like hell he damn did not even doubt that it was bonten itself relating to his sisters disappearance in thin air. And why would he even doubt the organisation. Cause first of all, Hinata doesn't have anything to do with any deliquents either in the past, secondly the Tachibana family doesn't own any debts in such illigal matters either nor is Tachibana Naoto being threatened by any organisation. Yes, he is a famous detective but the fact is that no one knows his involvement in investigation of the illigal organizations. So no way that can be the reason unless it was something related so someone who is or was closer to his sister in the past. He did think about Takemichi, his sisters ex and ...., but he also knows the man's pure heart won't have relations with such things. So for him takemichi wasn't a person to doubt on...you know...like he is soo blinded in ...well keep that aside for now.

Seeing the fragile familiar body squirm with pain and groanings like death was near. Naoto pulled the body closer to him keeping cautious about Mikey's actions. And surprisingly did Mikey not say or do anything but just kept on starring at his queen while being taken a further for his warmth of comfortness. Just then, Naoto didn't get the second to stare at this person's face he doesn't think could be the queen, when big sound of footsteps grew nearer and louder till the other barged into the room with his pink hair all messed and face looking completely worn out.

"Takemichi!...are you al....righ..t"