/ep-3 love ?

jakes pov

when i finally stopped Hailey from running i asked her again "what did they do to you??" and she lowered her head then she said "they threatened me and started to kicking me." then i asked "threaten with what" she stayed silence for a while and then decided to talk and said "with revealing my crush to the whole school.." oh, so she had a crush i didnt know that i don't know why but it kinda make me feel sad then i asked myself "do i have feelings for Hailey?" no way, i do not love her i mean i like daisy right?...

I asked "Hailey where did they kicked you from did it hurt??" and she showed me the wounds. I got really angry they crossed the line how could they hurt someone like this ?!? i brought her to the nurses office and left for finding zoey and lia.

Finally i find them i talked to zoey and threatened her with telling her secret to drew. She panicked and started to begging me to not to tell. she promised to not to do anything bad to Hailey and others cuz if she do im gonna make sure that her secret is going to everywhere in the school.

tmorrow i noticed Hailey didn't comed to school i got worried so i asked to Zander "hey Zander, is Hailey okay? why didn't she come to school? what happened??" i was so worried "woah woah calm down Jake, she is okay she just said her legs hurt so she is resting at home right now" he said then i relaxed and i asked Zander to if can i come over to their house after school to see Hailey? he agreed.

I was sad that we couldn't had a chance to practice today but health is more important sooo.

at Haileys and Zanders house:

I quickly runed towards Hailey room and knocked the door and when i heard her voice "come in!" i was so happy. When she sawed me we stared at each others eyes for seconds

then i said hi, she said "jake what are you doing here" i said i was worried so i came to check on you

"awh thank you jake, but why do you care so much about me i mean you could've just texted me instead of coming..?" she said and i think that was the time that realized i have feelings for Hailey.