/ep7

jakes pov

when i woke up i noticed that Hailey was still not awake, so i decided to wait her to wake up. I was checking my phone and i saw some girl named Denise from followed me on instagram it was weird cuz i didnt knowed her we were just in the same class but i followed her back anyways. After that Hailey woke up and said "good morning jake" morning Hailey i replied. I asked Hailey to if she wanted to eat breakfast at some cafe before school, she replied as "sure, i know a good cafe around here we can go there!" and then we dressed up and got outside without waking others. it was 06:12 am so we had 2 hours before school starts. I was so nervous while walking beside Hailey but, did she felt the same about me?

 I was so nervous while walking beside Hailey but, did she felt the same about me?

I decided to break the silence between us and talk. "Hey Hailey, it's weird to ask this right now but do u have a crush or something?" i don't know why but she blushed a little bit and replied as "yeah, i do have a crush on someone." oh, it's heartbreaking to not to know who it was, but i do think its absolutely not me cuz why should she like someone like me, right?

After a while Hailey said "why did you asked it anyway?" she said i replied as "oh, uh its nothing theres no reason at all i just wanted to talk."
"oh, ok then" Hailey said. it was weird we were  usually not like this, i mean we are really good friends after all we used to talk to much but now im scared to talk to her, it's because what if i say something wrong and hurt her again what if i make her hate me because of my opinions on some random things.