/ep 11

Jakes pov
After we kissed a purple grape suddenly barged in"GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!" jake started to run hoping not to die. Hailey stopped zander after minutes of running "ok enough now zander. We love each other ok?"Hailey said to Zander.
"No i don't approve this, this cant be possible u guys cant be in "that" kinf of relationship. Hailey, i don't accept this."Zander said looking at both Hailey and  Jakes eyes. "Aww zander cmonnn, dont be like this i promise i won't hurt your sister. and i know u deep down already know that."Jake said in a sarcastic voice. ...Zander thought for a second and said "ok i guess after hearing how u threat Hailey i could give you  a chance. BUT dont. break. her. heart."Zander said. "I- I wont zander..." jake said in a nervous voice.

Sean, Milly and Luke finally arrived to the music room.Milly saw Hailey and Jake holding and and"AAWWWOHHHHH JAILEYY?!?!"
"jailey?" jake asked.
"its Jake and Hailey ship name, dumbo!"
"H- Hey-"Jake said while turning red
Sean and Luke was shocked.
"u guys.....?" Luke said
"ugh yes, they are dating.." zander said in an annoyed voice tone.
Sean and Luke congratulated them, and Milly started to jump in happiness 'cuz her ship was finally sailing.

"Anyways we should probably start to practice now guys!!" Hailey said in a serious voice tone.
They started to practice as usual.

________After the practice is over_________

"Phew, i cant feel my tongue" Jake said in a tired voice.
"Want water?" Hailey asked.
"Yeah that would be great"Jake said.
Hailey reached to her bag and pulled her own water bottle out and gave it to jake.
"Hey Hailey, isn't this your bottle..?" Jake asked.
"Oh yes it is, but go ehead i dont mind."Hailey said.
That made Jake blush. He closed his eyes and started to drink from Haileys pretty turquoise colored bottle.

They cleaned the music room and left. Cuz' the school time was over, they all had to go their homes.
"Cya tmorrow princess!" Jake said in an flirty voice, and kissed her on the cheek.
"cya Jake"Hailey said while turning red.