A genocide

(Some name's won't be disclosed in this chapter for privacy purposes)

Lemon's Pov

I woke up hearing my cat screaming at me, right i killed my mom and brother. I got up and fed the dogs and my cat. I checked the time seeing it was 6 in the morning. I should probably reflect on what I did but I don't really feel happy nor upset just neutral I guess. Maybe it's cuz I'm still numb.  I didn't really mean to kill my mom I just wanted her to stop hurting me but I guess that was too much to ask from her. "I have an idea~" Mr.Smiley said appearing in the hallway breaking me out of my thoughts. "What kind of idea?" I asked walking into my room and going on my phone.

"Let's kill everyone at your high school. I mean you've always dreamed of letting go of your morals and creating chaos and destruction." Mr.Smiley exclaimed happily. "How did you know that?" I asked looking up at him.  "I told you yesterday I know all those sick twisted desires in your head that you oh so desperately crave, how about you let go of human morals and kill them all with my help of course?" Smiley said pointing at my head but then offering a hand to me. "I don't know if I should." I said looking down. I didn't know if this something I really wanted I hated the people there but did I actually wanna kill them?

"Oh lemon~ Why so hesitant? The friends who abandoned you are there, the one who lied about you is there, and we can kill everyone in this world who's caused you pain. Isn't it unfair? Everyone who's hurt you gets to live a happy life devoid of consequences. Especially that girl. Remember her? The one who did those awful things and used you as a plaything. She's having a happy life now and nobody knows what she did to you. There's no need to hold back, there is no consequences when our deal is in place. All you have to do is agree." Smiley explained, then offering his hand to me.

There is no consequences. "Dude that's bullshit everything has a cause and a effect you know that!" Mist yelled. But I'm so tired of running from my pain all the time so I might as well burn this shit to the ground. I always feared being crazy but now it doesn't matter, I already killed the only family I had left and sold my soul. I am crazy now. I grabbed Smiley's hand and got up. I got the clothes Mr.Smiley gave me and went to the garage. I got dressed also putting on my binder. I came out of the garage into the kitchen seeing Mitten's was hissing at Mr.Smiley In the dining room.

My cat quickly ran to me and rubbed his head against my leg. I petted him "Hey buddy, I know you don't like Mr.Smiley but it's ok." I said sitting down on the kitchen floor petting him. "When we get there do you want me to set up the supplies?" Mr.Smiley asked. I never told him the plan. "Does you knowing my desires have details included?" I asked looking up at him. "It's more of hunch." Mr.Smiley said.

"Since we don't have a set schedule on this. Do you want me to teach you some magic?" Mr.Smiley asked stepping into the kitchen. I jumped up scaring my cat. "Yes please!" I yelled excitedly. Mr.Smiley gestured for me to follow him. We went into the dining room and to the glass French doors that led to the backyard. I followed him to the gate that led to the open field next to our house. Something I realized, all the houses I've lived at always had either a huge yard or a empty field next to it, weird.

"Since we made the deal you'll be able to use some of my magic and physically make a portal but it depends on how strong your soul is for how long it'll take." Mr.Smiley explained. We were in the back of the field not so close to the road. "Can people see you?" I asked. "They can." Mr.smiley said looking at the sunrise. "But don't worry most people mind their business or just think it was their imagination." Mr.smiley said looking down at me.

"Yeah makes sense, most people say they'd do something if they saw someone like you but in reality they're cowards, but I guess in our case that's a good thing." I said smiling at Mr.Smiley. He smiled back in a less then creepy way. "So to create a portal you need a clear image in your head and if holding your hand out helps you concentrate then that works but the more you create it you'll get light headed so it's good to say hydrated during practice. Depending on the distance of the place it might give you a headache or a migraine." Mr.Smiley explained.