Character introduction

I thought this was necessary since now there's 6 chapters and we haven't done an actual introduction of the characters. The first 7 are my alters apart of my did system and recently another alter has appeared but he doesn't really wanna be in the book so imma respect that. And the 7 characters in this are based off my alters they just don't have any of these powers obviously they are technically their own characters in the book and are separated from my alters since in the first chapter it starts with my reality and then transfers to the book which is based my maladaptive daydreaming scripts.

Mist: a nice person at times but can be really rude and criticizing. Mom of the group
Age: 28 she doesn't age just like the others but like everyone else she can still get hurt and die.
Powers: wears a blindfold because looking people in the eyes gives them heart attacks for some reason (i don't I made this up of her when I was 10 she didn't get it but was like "ok?")
Birthday: 10/27 Scorpio
Pronouns and sexuality: she/her and a asexual lesbian. Cisgender.
Appearance: Mist has somewhat wavy long dark brown and wears an enchanted black blind fold to cover her eyes sometimes she wears a chocker but not always she also wears 2 black basic line hair clips you can choose which side we don't care and she usually wears a yellow jacket with black outlining it her shirts still black underneath

Cassidy: a spunky sarcastic girl? Chill stoner vibes tho.
Age: 20 or 21 most of my alters don't know what age they are.
Powers: none other then the doesnt age but favorite weapon is throwing knives.
Birthday: 4/20 Taurus
Pronouns and sexuality: she/they, bisexual and gender identity they're still trying to figure that out but they identify as demigirl.
Appearance: She usually wears bandages on her hands cuz she's more skilled in hand to hand combat and likes to spare the other employees. Her outfit is a blush tank top (#BC544B) and short jorts. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She's been wearing her hair up in a ponytail a lot more recently.

Ava: super energetic and nice but struggles with basic empathy. Incredibly child like and legs are always covered in pastel bandaids either from clumsiness or from taking part in insanity's experiments, she also experiments. Loves kidcore
Age: no idea they act like a 10 year old most of the time and loves children toys
Powers: shapeshifter and loves scaring people with it. Also doesn't age.
Birthday: 11-22 Sagittarius
Pronouns and sexuality: all pronouns, pansexual, and gender-fluid.
Appearance: She usually wears anything pastel or kidcore style. Always baggy as well. His work clothes are different tho. He usually wears a white tank top and denim overalls with bulky leather work gloves and like steampunk style goggles. They're technically the syndicates hacker, mechanic, weapon maker and they do a bunch of other things that make them messy while working. There's stitches around their neck and other odd scars from partaking in their siblings sketchy experiments. She's also just normally clumsy especially while working with a blow torch so he's usually covered in his pastel bandaids some with patterns of cutesy things.

Insanity: loves experiments and is dating Sunny, also struggles with basic empathy. Siblings with Ava
Age: 23
Powers: shapeshifting like Ava but it physically hurts them so they don't use it and not really a power but they have CIPA which means they can't sweat or feel pain. Once when shapeshifting it permanently altered their face so they are permanently smiling it would hurt them if they could feel it.
Birthday:3-30 Aries
Pronouns and sexuality: They/them it/its, unlabeled, nonbinary.
Appearance: long unkept dark brown hair, usually Ava brushes it for them since they get too wrapped up in their experiments. They wear a dark purple long sleeved turtleneck and a white scientist over coat that's covered in blood stains and other unknown chemicals and substances. They usually roll up both of the long sleeves Their eyes are dark purple. Covered in self given stitches and scars from making themselves the experiment, often covered in pastel bandaids and stickers from Ava.

Sunny: is dating insanity, loves water, has really bad social anxiety.
Age: 24?
Powers: can control water kinda like a water bender but can't turn it into ice, she can control the density and likes turning water into clouds dense enough to lay on.
Birthday: 2-28 Pisces
Pronouns and sexuality: she/they, demiromantic, ace, unlabeled, and cisgender.
Appearance: they have long wavy light brown hair. They wear a white medical eyepatch over their right eye their scar slightly sticking out. She loves cardigans and she adores Ava especially if they'd be step siblings in the future. Oooo