Homework is difficult

•Aziel•

I did not expect her house to look like this and i'm not even sure what I expected. It was definitely a nice house.

It had a nice finish to it, nice and grey with touches of silver with it too. Dark brown wood floors with white trimming-

I got stuck in my train of thought when she stops in front of me, causing me to run into her back. "Why are you looking at my wall like that?"

I stop and look at her, finally realizing i've been staring at a picture of her on the wall. It had to have been at least 5 years ago, she looked almost the same as now.

"What do you mean, i'm just looking around. Anyways can we please start on this homework, I didn't come to have small talk." I say, in a ruder tone than I should have.

The look on her face looked almost a bit hurt from what I said, but I couldn't be affected from that so I just continued walking.

Acting like I didn't care...because I obviously don't.

•Lorelei•

"Anyways can we please start on this homework, I didn't come to have small talk." He says.

Well that was sweet of him to say.

I take us back to the kitchen and start grabbing my notes and homework to try and help this hormone-filled boy..who's sitting..in my kitchen.

What the hell am I doing helping him? He's done nothing besides being a total douche to me.

"Okay, so what is it exactly that you need help with?" I ask.

"Math." He replies.

Really? Thank you for filling me in on the deets jackass. I didn't say that out loud though.

"Thank you for being specific. What unit in math?" I say with a slight frown on my face.

"Oh. Precalculus, I think that's what it is." He finally answers after looking confused for a short time.

I sigh, remembering that's my worst subject that i've ever taken in school. It our last year in this school, then it's off to college.

He decides to come to me about a subject two months before school is over to get help. Really?

"Alright." I pause, then lick my lips and talk again. "This might take a while, this unit is a difficult unit."

I notice his eyes dart to my lips for second then back to my eyes, he seems different...hm that's odd.

This is going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeouch...it's been a LONG time HAHA. I haven't published since like last year and it seems I always promise to publish more often, then leave people hanging. OOPS.

I'll get better...though i'm not going to promise. Just to be safe.

Anyways much love<3 talk soon!