Sans x Reader (Part 2) also old

Again, this is old and shitty.

stop reading.

~Last Time Toriel was training you for battle and giving you instructions.

•After Toriel helped you train she gave you one final test, you were wondering what the test was, your question was answered when she just ran away and hid behind a pillar

•You were pretty confused at first but then managed to figure out quickly that you were suppose to walk down the very long hallway.

•You had a weird feeling and got pretty nervous as you slowly walked down the hallway, as if someone was staring at you but you knew nobody was.

•After that Toriel had told you to stay in place and that she will be back, but you didn't listen because you got a tad bit curious

•You were wondering around when you suddenly got into a battle!

-FIGHT-
-MERCY-
-ITEM-
-ACT-

•You decided to follow what Toriel said and tried to start a conversation! But then the creature started attacking...

•Luckily, you had enough patience to keep talking until you managed to spare them! This was how it went with every battle, talk, try to dodge their attacks, repeat until you can spare them.

•You managed to find Toriel again and after making sure you were okay, she invited you into her house, which you gladly accepted with pleasure.

•Earlier she asked which flavor you would like better, cinnamon or butterscotch, and you said that you liked both. You now knew why she asked that because she told you she is now making cinnamon butterscotch pie!

•Just the thought of that was making you hungry.. But in the meantime, you decided to check out your new room! You quickly got used to the room and fell asleep, only to wake up from a smell that was a cinnamon butterscotch pie!

•After eating the piece of the pie, you decided to explore more but instead saw Toriel awake.

•Toriel asked if you wanted to read some books with her but you told her that you wanted to leave the RUINS and go home.

•You kept insisting that you wanted to go home and she said that she had to go do something and ran downstairs, you, of course, followed. You went downstairs to see Toriel standing there.

•Confused you were about to say something, but she beat you to it, talking about how she was going to destroy your ONLY escape!

•She continued talking and every time she would move, you would too.

•She then stopped and started fighting you asking for you to show her that your worthy enough and able to live out there

•You knew you could, and still following Toriel's rules, you would talk to her, repeat until able to spare her. It felt like an eternity until she finally gave in, and let you out, on ONE condition

•"Never come back." You could hear her saddened voice when she said that and before leaving you hugged her, you would miss her but you needed to continue, you were DETERMINED to continue on.

•You left Toriel and got hit with the cold, thank god it was already cold on the surface so you still had your winter outfit on! Yet it was still cold.. Wait how is it snowing in the underground? Oh well!