How They Would React To Your Death

this is a bit lazy so, sorry !!

【=◈︿◈=】

Sans : He would honestly be extremely upset, cherish any memory that you had together, and would most likely have nightmares about you. He would visit your grave every time he could, and he wouldn't be the same after your death.

Fell! Sans : He would be really upset as well, yet he would choose not to show it to not seem 'weak'. He really wished that he could've spent more time with you and that you didn't die. If someone gave him the opportunity to bring you back alive, but to kill him. He would take that opportunity without hesitation.

Swap! Sans : Crying. Crying everywhere, crying so much to the point that he can barely see, because there's tears in his eyes. Even after he's done crying, he's not the same, happy person anymore. He would visit your grave almost every day, and wonder why you left him so soon.

Horror! Sans : probably the reason why your dead ☠️— jkjk

Horror! Sans : He would just be sad, he wouldn't cry but he would just be a tad bit upset. He would visit your grave once a month. No more than that.

Nightmare! Sans : the reason why your dead ☠️

Ink! Sans : He would force himself to feel something. You and him were best buddies, two peas in a pod. And if he can't feel something when you die, he will go out of his way to force himself to be sad.

Dream! Sans : He Would probably be the one to host your funeral since you and him were also really good friends and would hang out a lot. He would be upset at your loss but that wouldn't let it get to him. It would probably take him like 4 months to get over your death before he slaps himself and tells him to move on and that you would want that for him.

Error! Sans : He would be slightly upset but wouldn't show it to anybody, he would pretend like he doesn't care and sorta doesn't. But a part of him does, a part of him managed to care about you.

Killer! Sans : He would be confused as to why he's upset because for the longest time he didn't care about you. But now that your dead he cares, and that makes him upset for the fact that he thinks he's getting weaker by caring.

Dust! Sans : The same as Killer! Sans

Fresh! Sans : He would be upset and not talk or mention anything about you, or mention something that would remind him of you. If someone mentions something that makes him remember you, he will just stare and think about you.

these are all the sanses I could think of, sorry if some seem wrong or some seem a little dull, this was rushed and I'm sorry :[

Remember...

Stay Safe Darlings and Dears !!

484 words. <3<3<3