Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

     Being quadderned is being shut away from the world until who knows when. You are locked up in a chamber and don't have food for hours or maybe days. I woke up in my room to one of the watchers dabbing my forehead with a damp towel.

     Kimmie was pacing around the room. She started stuttering to herself like she always does when she is angry. She started to breathe heavily. Something was happening to her. She started to grab at her throat and her lips started turning violet. Kimmie has asthma. Holy shit, Kimmie has asthma.

"Kimmie!" i screamed i maneuvered my way through the laundry basket and the watcher to get to Kimmie's dresser. I filed through her clothes until i got to a bright green case that stung my eyes. I flipped the latch and opened it to reveal an emergency inhaler. My then Kimmie was about on the floor. Tears started to roll down my cheeks as i stuffed the inhaler in her mouth. "Breathe, Kimmie, BREATH!" I begged.

      She started to gasp as she regained oxygen. I just saved her life. Tears continued to run down my cheeks. "Flin, you saved me." she whispered as she pulled me in for a hug. We both looked at eachother and started to crack up. I never realized how much i loved her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimmie and i walked downstairs at 4:32. We both had free and descided to go to the group bathroom and take showers. No one had a mirror in their room so i still hadnt seen my face after the Marie "Incident".

I walked into the smelly bathroom and glanced into the mirror to see a horror staring back at me. My nose had a strip of tape over it, my eyes were drooped and one had a black shadow circleing it. How could i be more destroyed?