dragonborns

after some time they reach the mountains in dragonborn territory they land Ryoko tired transforms back and Leo lands next to her they start walking and then they reach a temple 2 dragonborns are at the gate one says, “halt state your purpose” and before anyone can say anything else the void essence says, “our purpose here is to get my void fragment so get out of the way” both of the dragonborn guards are obviously shaking for they know who just spoke they let them inside the outside was a chinese style temple the inside is a large circular room with hundreds of candles and a container in the mouth of a golden dragon statue on the top of the room a old dragonborn comes out he sees Ryoko and says, “ahh young lady what are you doing here and who is this fine young man” Ryoko then says, “he is Leo and he is here for the void fragment also its not just us 2 the Prime hollow is here” the old man bows and says, “I see then you may do as you please” the void essence satisfied with this answer says, “you are wise old one and very humble I hope you live a good rest of your life” the old man still bowing then says, “you’re praise is wasted on me” then the case of the void fragment opens and so does the jetpack and the case for the void essence the void fragment is glowing a golden tint it flies into the void essence both the cases close and the void essence goes back into the jetpack the jetpack closes and the void essence with it new golden tint says, “this is much better we now can go get the last fragment goodbye” the old man still bowing says, “goodbye my liege” Leo and Ryoko leave and the guards don’t stop them Ryoko then says, “I don’t think I shall accompany you to the last fragment my father might need help” the void essence then says, “fine by me goodluck and be safe” Ryoko then says, “you too” and Leo then flies off extremely fast breaking the sound barrier its the afternoon the void essence then says, “here is good but we must be quick a void storm is going to happen soon it will block our way out” Leo lands and then says, “do your thing” the void essence then says, “yes I will” then the jetpack opens the case opens the void essence flies out and starts building its massive made of void gold (how the ship looks is up to your imagination) once he got done the void essence then flies back into Arcturus and they get on the void essence then says, “let us go” Leo nods and they start exiting the atmosphere Leo exits Arcturus and the void essence as well the void essence then flies into the engine powering the ship Leo puts Arcturus into low power mode meaning that it won’t use up a lot of the residual void energy thought the void essence gave him a backup to use after some time in the dead silence of space hear something talk the void essence then says, “hes here Hunhow is here with his fragments prepare for a fight” Leo nods and pulls his Nikana out with an experimental pistol ready to fight then Hunhow says, “fear has lured you to me but what happens when your little person here is in danger” once he got done saying this Hunhow blasted a hole into the ship sucking Leo out into the vacuum of space wait WHAT OH SHOOT VOI- “you needn't fear Uthark”