10 years later

The boy is now 10 as he walks through the dark and clean halls of Mr. Rockfurners mansion crouched down and he looks around then "BOO!" Mr. Rockfurner says in his face "AH" the boy screams startled "HAHAHAHA" Mr. Rockfurner chuckled "gonna need more than that to sneak up on me!" Mr. Rockfurner says with a big grin "cmon lets go to Mr. Naro to make sure your stable okay" Mr. Rockfurner says grabbing the boys hand gently "okay" the boy says with a frown as the boy and Mr. Rockfurner goes to a door completely white that doesn't match the interior of the mansion at all. As Mr. Rockfurner opens the door Mr. Rockfurner says, "Mr. Naro, didn't I tell you to change your door to match my mansion?" Mr. Naro then replies, "didn't you tell me to make the door whatever i wanted it to be sir" the Mr. Rockfurner then says, "anyways don't you have to take tests on the boy Mr. Naro." Mr. Naro then says, "yes it is time place the boy on the table and i'll begin" Mr. Rockfurner nods his head and then says to the boy, "cmon time to get on the table so Mr. Naro can make sure your okay" the boy then nods his head and gets onto the table as he does that Mr. Naro puts on gloves as robotic arms with scientific stuff that looks more advanced than the last version of it. As Mr Naro goes through his regular operation he sees that everything is okay till he notices an abnormality. Mr. Naro then looks at Mr. Rockfurner and says, "sir i found an abnormality" Mr. Rockfurner that asks, "well what is it" Mr. Naro replies saying, "he has the aptitude to use the suit you made and it's a very strong aptitude." Mr. Rockfurner then with a big grin says enthusiastically, "well that's great! I can finally put that suit to the test" Mr. Naro then says, "his condition is completely stable now he won't need anymore checkups his cells and Dna are just like ones of a regular human except he's better stronger, faster, and smarter" the Mr. Rockfurner says confused, "in what way is he smarter" Mr. Naro then says, "he's smarter because he can't forget anything at all his mind keeps it all without discarding it it's just truly fascinating we've made a superhuman" Mr. Rockfurner then replies with, "and once he's trained to use the suit to its full capacity he'll be even stronger" as Mr. Rockfurner and Mr. Naro keep talking about the boy and the suit the boy just lays on the table still looking very confused then Mr. Naro then said, "so have you decided on a name for the boy we can't just keep calling him "boy" forever" Mr. Rockfurner then says, "I know I know it's just i'm not the best with names i mean i haven't even came up with a name for the suit yet" Mr. Naro then says, "you could name the boy based on his zodiac sign" Mr. Rockfurner then says, "that's A BRILLIANT IDEA! Why didn't I think of that" then Mr. Rockfurner then looks at the boy and says, "boy your name will be Leo, Leo Rockfurner."