Him

Time skip Leo is now 13 years old
As we continue our journey watching the boy now known as “Leo” Mr. Rockfurner is taking the boy through a hallway to an elevator as they enter it. It's just awkward silence then after quite a while the elevator opens to reveal a lab with extremely advanced equipment. Almost all the scientists are busy making new weaponry as Leo and Mr. Rockfurner walk through the underground laboratory they make their way to a big door with a label on the top of it that says, “PROJECT ARCTURUS” Leo then asks Mr. Rockfurner, “what is project arcturus?” Mr. Rockfurner then replies with a smile on his face and says, “well it's the name I decided for the suit you like it” Leo then replies with a poker face and says, “it sounds super edgy” Mr. Rockfurner then looks at Leo with a face that looks like they just got insulted and says, “WOW you sure are salty today” Leo then whispers to himself, “says the one who's always insulting Mr. Naro” then the door that has the label PROJECT ARCTURUS opens to reveal what looks like an armory with rows of different kinds of advanced guns on the sides of the wall the room is sort of shaped like a cube and the rows of advanced guns are on the side and on the wall closest to the exit there are different kinds of grenades and other explosives and gadgets and on the back wall there's a case that can fit a whole person with glass on the front showing some sort of fancy advanced suit the case has a something like a circular porch with the case in the middle except the circular porch was made out of concrete the case had a label at the top of it the label reads “PROJECT ARCTURUS”  then Mr. Rockfurner says, “this is Arcturus” Leo looks around in amazement and says, “this is pretty cool” Mr. Rocfurner then smirks and then says, “wanna see something even cooler” Leo then looks at Mr. Rockfurner with stars in his eyes and says, “of course I do” then Mr. Rockfurner nods at Leo and goes to a switch near the case as he flicks it he puts his thumb on a fingerprint scanner and flips the lever then he pulls out a card and swiped it on a card reader near the switch then the floor starts opening to reveal a floating black cube in a glass case Leo then asks, “what is that” Mr. Rockfurner replies with a smile on his face and says, “that, my boy is void essence” Leo looks upon confused and asks, “well what does void essence do” Mr. Rockfurner then says while smiling, “I don’t know that's what we're trying to figure out” Leo then looks at Mr. Rockfurner still very confused and asks, “we’ll what have you figured out about it” Mr. Rockfurner then goes to a pouch on his side that he recently bought the pouch is made out of black leather with golden embroidery the buttons are made of gold Mr. Rockfurner opens his pouch and pulls out a notebook with a leather cover and then says, “we’ve figured out that people with an affinity for the suit can hear a voice when near the void essence and depending how powerful that affinity is the clearer the voice the people who had an affinity for the suit was apparently to weak I hope your affinity will be powerful enough” then Leo looks at the void essence and approaches it and as he stands next to it looking through the class containment its in he hears something its not clear at first then something speaks to him in an entirely different language “ᚹᛖ ᚨᚱᛖ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚦᛟᛁᛞ ᚲᛟᛗᛖ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛃᛟᛁᚾ ᚢᛊ” and as it says this Leo gets a massive headache and for some reason he can understand it Mr. Rockfurner then asks, “did you hear it” Leo looks at him and says, “yes” Mr. Rockfurner then asks, “could you understand it” Leo then looks at the void essence and says, “yes.”