the dragon

everyone except for Leo were panicking because they knew what it was but so did Leo one of the maids that are there screams out, “ITS A DRAGON” as she says this a dragon is heard roaring and a thump which obviously means it has landed on the top of the castle Leo then runs out and as soon as he got out he uses his jetpack to get to the dragon and at fast speeds too and once he reaches the dragon he punches the dragon straight in the jaw making it falter backwards obviously it is surprised that that one punch could penetrate its tough scales without breaking them then the dragon does something unexpected even Leo didn’t expect it it talked, “who are you human you hurt me without breaking my scales” Leo then responds, “I don’t know but your disturbing the peace here I was hoping you would just back off but it doesn’t seem like your a regular dragon are you a dragonborn” the dragon looks surprised and then says, “yes how did you know of my kind I am one of the only ones left” Leo then says, “I know of them because my father has kept records of all creatures and monsters even ones that are extinct from what I read your kind can turn into humans but even though you transform into a human you're still just as durable as if you were still in dragon form and by the color of your scales you're a dark dragon” the black and red dragon the red in stripes with the rest of the scales black then says, “how observant and I am very sorry I didn’t mean any harm my wings got tired and I needed a place to relax them there weren’t any mountains so I couldn’t land anywhere except here I thought it was an oddly shaped mountain but know that I look at it more it looks more like a castle than a mountain” Leo then says, “its okay just try not to exert yourself again and take breaks when your flying or else this might happen again” the black and red dragon nods and then says, “also do you have a place I can stay at cause i'm running out of mana and I need to regenerate it” Leo then sighs and says, “I don’t not yet but i plan on getting one so you can accompany then until I get one” the black and red dragon nods and then turns into a black smoke and transforms into a woman whos wearing a japanese kimono thats black and red she then says, “my name is Ryoko daughter of the great dragon of darkness Nocturne” Leo then says, “Nocturne is your father? Well dang I just hit a princess very sorry my name is Arcturus” Ryoko then says, “its okay you hit me because I was causing a commotion but Arcturus isn’t your actual name I can sense your lying” Leo then sighs and says, “yes Arcturus is an alias my actual name is Leo but please call me Arcturus or else people will be confused” Ryoko then nods Leo then offers his hand to help her off the top of the castle she accepts it and he carries her bridal style and slowly lands on the ground then sets her down Ryoko is confused why he did this but puts it aside Leo then says, “could you wait for me here and try not to get spot im gonna have to tell the king I killed you so they won’t be in fear of you coming back” Ryoko nods and then says, “their gonna need proof of a dragon’s death” Ryoko then proceeds to rip off one of her scales and gives it to Leo then says, “are you sure?” Ryoko then says, “yes I am very sure the scale can just regrow” and as she says this the scale grows to the size of one of Ryoko’s scales when she's in dragon form Leo then nods and then heads back to the king when he reaches the king Leo says, “I killed the dragon you don’t have to worry anymore and here's proof” he throws the dragon scale that he was dragging to the king then the king says, “s-s-s-someone get a dragon expert here to inspect this scale” after one of the guards goes to get this person the king then says, “the rest of you guards patrol this area to make sure it's gone” then after a little bit a woman in a white coat bursts into the room obviously excited she then says excitedly, “where where is it!” Leo then says, “right here ma’am” she then gasps in excitement and in a flash she goes to inspecting it after a little bit she seems calmed down she then says, “this is in fact a dragon scale may I ask who got this scale” the king then says, “the young man whos standing next to you his name is Arcturus” she then looks at Leo and then says excitedly, “woah how'd you do it! Did you rip it apart, did you blast it into oblivion except this scale!” Leo then says, “I completely obliterate it except for the scale including the blood and organs” she looks even more excited and then the king says, “Arcturus thank you you may go now” Leo then says, “goodbye” Leo then bows down in respect and walks off leaving the scale to the dragon expert and the king and his men he then goes back to Ryoko he then sees Ryoko just barely she is invisible the guards then see Leo the guards then say, “what is your business Arcturus” Leo just looks at them in silence and Ryoko sees the chance to go somewhere more safer she moves quickly to the large stone fence that surrounds the castle she also grabbed a rock while going to the fence she throws it attracting the guards attention they go to check out where the sound was coming from and as soon as they leave Ryoko moves to Leo and goes uninvisible Leo then says, “come lets go before they get back” Ryoko then nods and they walk away from the castle Leo and Ryoko walk to a inn Leo walking in first the innkeeper then says, “what would you like” Leo replies by saying, “2 rooms please one for me and one for the lady” the innkeeper then says, “will do that will be 2 silver coins” Leo reaches into his pocket and uses his pocket dimension to pull out 2 silver coins he hands it to the innkeeper and the innkeeper says, “room 234 and room 235 are open” Leo then says, “i'll take room 234” Ryoko then says, “i’ll take room 235” the innkeeper then nods and Leo and Ryoko go to their room and as Leo enters his room he locks everything including the window he looks outside and sees that it's night he spent 35 hours in the town he then exits Arcturus all his curtains are closed and the void essence then says, “sᚺᛖ is ᛁᚾᛏᛖᚱersting” Leo then says, “yes yes she is” he then falls asleep oh how oblivious that Leo boy is even though the void essence said I was watching he still thinks its lying about me watching so what do you see in this boy “void essence” as they call you “ᛖvᛖᚱything thᚨᛏ boy is intᛖᚱᛊᛏᛁᚾᚷ hᛟᚹ he ᚹᚨs maᛞᛖ ᛞᛖy are yᛟᚢ interᛖᛊᛏᛖᛞ in him” the reason im interested is also the same reason as you and you have peaked my interest in him “saᛃᛊ yᛟᚢ you ᛊᛖᚾᛏient” no longer am i a sentient “ᛏᚻᛖ ᛈᚱᛁᛗᛖ ᚻᚩᛚᛚᚩᚹ” i got rid of that title so long ago please call me Uthark “never wᛁᛚᛚ I ᚱᛖᚲᛟᚾᛁze you as a gᛟᛞ” you don’t have to just call me Uthark “ᚠᛁne Uthark” see that wasn’t hard now let's continue as I disconnect I realize the boy had just woken up Leo then says, “hey void essence who were you talking to” the void essence replies, “ᛁᛗ juᛊᛏ ᛏᚨᛚking to Uthark” Leo then says, “cool is he still watching” the void essence then says, “yᛖᛊ” Leo nods and goes back to sleep.