Chapter 4:Part 6

Avenplaxium, a super busy city at dusk. One circus that has been there since the day it opened is Cirque des Cardes, a very popular one by the way. Eric and his group were on top of the circus, invisible in the darkness thanks to Arthur. Thurnica uses its shadow detector to find the Sanctuary below the circus. Noticing that underground the absence of light would have diminished, they soon move there with the umbrakinetic space slit. At the entrance to the place in front of the gate, Eric starts to focus flames on his palms, Vyktoria channels electricity into her electric axe, Arthur prepares to generate the portal while also starting to create a globe of darkness to throw it and Maro leaves. Running through the wall with intangibility and then he's back there.
The moment Wakening returns there, the portal is opened and the 3 elements are thrown into it together, with the speedster entering with the intention of attacking the guardian. However, the skeleton punches the wall and then it moves away from the other attacks that would come, which hit nothing. Suddenly, Carla was behind the 3, kicking Eric's nape.

 He is thrown into the room and starts bouncing off the walls, hitting them repeatedly

He is thrown into the room and starts bouncing off the walls, hitting them repeatedly. Art and Vyk notice the opponent and try to attack her with one using a sword of darkness and the other using her electro-axe. Carla makes a big jump and dodges, throwing metallic balls at them that are easily blocked, but they start bouncing around very quickly. This makes it so difficult to dodge the projectiles that Vyk gets her arm hit, which hurts a lot. Kika would have bounced off the ceiling and thrown herself inside, heading towards Eric, but Maro soon appeared punching her mask and knocking her to the floor.

 Kika would have bounced off the ceiling and thrown herself inside, heading towards Eric, but Maro soon appeared punching her mask and knocking her to the floor

She would soon be thrown into the air with her deflection manipulation, avoiding Eric's blast of fire. Villagran drops a pellet and then it is trapped by a shadowy cocoon, with Arthur flying at high speed towards it with a large pitch-blade. The ball then gains speed instantly, going through Art's arms and causing him to fall to the ground, weakening the cocoon and her exiting it on the basis of strength. Vyk pulls him in with electrical telekinesis and begins to heal his injuries with her electrical healing, which stimulates molecules to make cells regenerate faster, but it was limited. Maro starts running around Carla, which creates a whirlpool around her. Such a whirlpool was enhanced with Alukaard's scorching flames, however, such a mini-tornado pulled out the marbles and so Kika squeezes her index finger.
This causes several laser lines to link up and then grab Maro, causing him to fall to the ground. The clown then picks up a ball, throws it back and squeezes the middle finger, causing the ball to explode and throwing the woman towards the osseus mortuis. However, the guardian simply exploded from the inside out, with her body being incinerated. Maro gets up and then sees Eric emanating an aura of flames around him, indicating that she was using the keys. Carla's key drops to the floor and Eric picks it up, his aura growing even brighter. Arthur then teleports them south of Gold Armored, heading to the desert that Eric crossed to reach the city, Lutvalley. There, Eric uses his greatly enhanced heat detector and soon finds the Sanctuary, with the pyrokinetic concentrating flames in his hands and then he thrusts his hands into the air, opening a flaming portal to where the guardian Setekh was.