Chapter 4:Part 4

With all of them back home, Biestte uses her plants on everyone to heal their injuries, especially on Maro and Eric as they are the ones who are hurt the most. Maro heals faster as his entire body is basically bones. Eric would have to go a day without doing missions because his arms were useless.

 Julie, when putting the second key away, notices that the two keys start to glow because they are close to each other

Julie, when putting the second key away, notices that the two keys start to glow because they are close to each other. Then, as she held them both to examine them, she felt her body getting stronger. From this, she deduces that the keys give power, but give more power with more keys carried. With that hypothesis in mind, she hands the two keys to Bia and asks her to heal Eric faster. With that, she actually accelerates the healing and says that in an hour his arms would be restored.

Julie: If one of us uses the keys, it might be easier for us to beat the guardians!
Eric: Yeah, but maybe it's risky, we're beating them now, but what if we lose and the key is recovered?
Julie: Hmm... Ah! We can use it in an emergency, when it's really necessary, you know?
Maro: Yeah, I think it might be like that.
Vyk: I think so too.
Eric: Very well then.

After two hours, someone knocks on the door. Everyone present is completely silent and Arthur goes to check the peephole without making any sound, seeing that he had a woman carrying a strange object accompanied by police.

 Everyone present is completely silent and Arthur goes to check the peephole without making any sound, seeing that he had a woman carrying a strange object accompanied by police

Art approaches Vyktoria and quietly tells her to activate the electro-telepathy between them.

Art:( It's the investigators, they'll see if we're the factory wreckers.)
Eric:( Hmm... Their device should already be detecting Arthur and Vyktoria's kinesis, but we can come up with a simple excuse. I'll be cooking and I'll ask you to open the door, but you're doing something and you won't want to open it Meanwhile, Julie deactivates the machine in a way that still appears to be active, and Vyktoria will use her powers to stop any alternate ways of discovering our lies.)

Arthur puts them in their respective places with his umbrakinesis.

Eric: No one's going to open that door right?!
Art and Vyk: Laziness.
Maro: God, what does it cost to open this?
Art: What does it cost you to open this?
Maro: You guys are closer.
Eric: Ah! Nevermind!