12.9

IN SUNVILLE.
Cat's POV
So right now I'm in the living room with Jaden having some "girl talk" since we were the only ones in the house, Haisa went to a nearby flower shop, Hiro was out for a walk, and Jack was spreading snow everywhere.
"Sooooo? You do ya like?" I asked
"Ok, well...don't tell anyone this but...I like Hiro." Jaden admitted.
my facial expression (O 0 O)
"Okay, when did you start to like him?" I asked
"Well for a while now I guess...but I like really really like him now!"
"Why?"
"Okay so, one day,about a month ago, Hiro and I were playing chess, and whoever won got to pick what the loser did for a day, and I won, so I made him pay for movie tickets for me, but then he wanted to tag along too, so we watched a movie together, but then he held my hand, and I almost fainted! and OMG this is making me wanna faint!"
Did you hear that? That was my heart breaking in half.
"Oh...ok..."
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, um...I'm gonna go take a walk..." I said, walking over to the door.
"But it's snowing! Really hard! You might wanna put on more than a t-shirt"
"WELL THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY!!!" I shouted
I walked around the neighborhood, and soon I noticed Hiro was walking in my direction, he was probably heading back to the house.
"Oh, hi Cat!" Hiro said once we got closer
I didn't say anything
"Um, are you okay?"
"..."
"Cat?"
"..."
"Okay, you're kinda worrying me here."
"..."
I took a deep breath then...
I kissed him. I kissed THE Hiro Hamada.
After we separated I expected something like 'what the heck, Cat?!' Or 'I hate you!'
But instead he grabbed my waist, pulling us closer, and he kissed me back.
Jaden's POV
I walked out of the house after a bit to see if Cat was nearby and if she was ok.
I was in the driveway when I looked over to the sidewalk near the house, and I saw...WHAT OMG
Let's just say...CAHIRO SHIP IS A GO, PEOPLE! CAHIRO SHIP IS A GO.
I mean, I like Hiro and all, but I still ship him with Cat. Well I ship him with me AND Cat.
So yeah, I am a CaHiro and Hiraden shipper!
*camera click of my phone*