Simeon-🔞when you touch his wings and halo

(Just so yall know the preening thing is from a bunch of other ppl I didn't come up with it but it's the only way I can think of making this 🔞 so yea)

Simeon invited you over to purgatory hall to help him read over his new story. Usually he'd just ask Luke or Solomon, but during times when they're not home for a while, he'd use it as an excuse to be alone and hang out with you. You were given a key so you can come and go as if it was your second home, which in all honesty it kind of was.

You walked in and walked straight to the kitchen since he was usually there when he invited you over. As always there he was, making you both snacks and tea. You were going to sneak up and scare him but you quickly noticed that he was in his angel form. His beautiful wings were spread out and relaxed while his halo was floating above his head moving, a bit delayed, every time he moved his head. You unconsciously walked up behind him and ran your fingers through his feathers.

He jumped, inhaling sharply, and turned around quickly. Once he noticed it was you he smiled while trying to calm his heart. He realized that you were still touching his halo. He pulled you into a hug and wrapped his wings around you, you stayed close to him feeling safe hidden in his wing. They were soft, Simeon chuckled seeing how relaxed you were, you continued to run your fingers thru them and Simeon seemed to get an idea.

He asked you if you could help him preen the feathers on his wings that were closer to his back. He doesn't remember the last time he preened them since he can't reach them, and he's never thought of asking anyone since he didn't want to bug anyone. You agreed, you and Simeon grabbed the tea and snacks Simeon made and walked to his room. You sat everything on the side table while you and Simeon sat on the bed.

You sat behind him but got distracted by his halo, it looked like just a ring of light and you wondered if it was. You asked him if you could touch his halo, he chuckled seeing how curious you were since it was your first time seeing an actual angel. He gave you permission to touch it and you immediately reached to touch it. You gently ran your finger over it, worried it would just stop floating and fall like a cartoon. It actually was physically there, it felt somehow hard but soft, almost like the light radiating off it was fur attached to the actual halo.

You heard Simeon sigh, he said it for reason felt a little calming. You smiled at him and said you were ready to help preening his wings. He told you how to do it, gently grab the base of the feather and rub it some. After he also gave an example of how to do it you went back behind him and began. It was a bit satisfying doing this and seemed to relax Simeon as you both sat in comfortable silence.

You were almost done, you reached the feathers at the base of his back. You continued preening them but realized that Simeon slightly tensed up. You asked him if he was ok and he said he was, he was stuttering while doing so but you decided to ignore it. You thought that maybe you had pulled on a feather or something and hurt him so you decided to be a bit more gentle. Although this seemed to make him tense up a little more, you kept going since you only had a little more to go.

You had reached the feathers that were against his back so your fingers kept graving his skin. When preening the last, very stubborn, feather your finger would repeatedly graze his back. You heard him trying to hold back sounds and thought that you were hurting him. You apologized saying it was being stubborn but he said you were fine. But before he could finish his sentence, he let out a moan. You stopped, coincidentally finishing the last feather, and looked at him shocked.

He quickly turned around, making sure he didn't hit you with his wings. He grabbed your shoulders and looked at you. His eyes were slightly half lidded, his face was flushed red and he looked panicked and apologetic.

"I'm sorry, if I had known that having you help me would have this affect on me, I wouldn't have asked or I would've told you. I'd love to ask you to help me again, but I feel that I wouldn't be able to control myself next time, I'm struggling to right now." He poured you some of the tea he had made, obviously trying to apologize and change the subject.

You sat and drank tea together and after a couple minutes of a silence he said, "although, I would be happy, if I ever do ask you again to help me. That you would help me, I did enjoy being and feeling that close to you.

Would you help him again?