Beelzebub-🔞when you touch his horns and wings

You were woken up at 2 am to noises in the kitchen, your room being right next to the kitchen was nice when you wanted to get a snack or water, but at times like this you wished you were over by the brothers rooms. You got up to go tell whoever was in there to be quite, as you were about to turn the knob, the door flung open nearly breaking off the hinges. Luckily you were able to step aside otherwise you surely would've been flatten like a cartoon character, especially since the person who flung open the door was Beel.

Beel stormed in, in his demon form and started pacing around your room. You slowly closed your door since if you closed it to fast it'd probably fall off. You turned to Beel, who was mumbling and pacing angrily, and grabbed his arm to get his attention. He stopped pacing and looked at you. He was obviously still angry but when he looked at you his face softened some. You asked him why he was so angry at 2 am, he had explained how he went to get a snack he saved to try and calm down. But when he checked the whole fridge it was gone, which means someone ate it.

You asked him why he needed a calm down snack, his face turned from angry to sad, he said how he had a nightmare. He didn't wanna wake Belphie up to help calm him down since Belphie said he couldn't take any naps today. You asked him if there was a way you could calm him down, ever since you grabbed his arm you felt him shaking with anger and fear. He took your hand off his arm and pulled you to your bed. He layed you down, layed down between your legs, and rested his head on your stomach.

He always cuddled you like this, he loves your thighs and stomach, and this cuddling position was perfect for him to be close to both. He always seemed to calm down when cuddling you so you weren't that surprised when this was the first thing to calm to mind. While Beel seemed to calm down and be still his wings were still shaking. You reached out to his wing and used you finger to gently caress his wing. When you did this he tensed up but than completely relaxed. You made sure to be careful since, while you knew they probably weren't as delicate as real fly wings, you couldn't help but treat them as if they were. You kept touching them and they felt smooth but rough over the lines in them.

Beel had said that it felt nice when you touched his wings, and it really felt calming. You continued to pet his wings while he was looking up at you slightly smiling. While looking down at him, happy he seemed to be calmed down, and your eyes wandered up to his horns. You asked him if you could touch his horns, he nodded saying it might be as calming as you touching his wings, and easier than reaching down to his wings. You reached with both hands up to his horns. You first gently ran your fingers up his horns, they felt rough but still was nice to touch and feel.

Than you wrapped your hand around the bottom and rubbed them with your thumb. You moved your hands farther up the horns and rubbed the tips of his horns, when you did this he moaned. You finally looked down at his face, after being entranced by his horns. His face was flushed red, and he was looking up at you with half lidded eyes, and you could see they were full of lust and hunger. You realized that his horns were probably pretty sensitive, you took your hands off his horns but he grabbed your wrists and placed them back in his horns.

"Please keep touching my horns like that, if you," he started moving his head from resting on your stomach to below it. "I promise to pay you back if you do, also for helping me calm down. So, is it ok?"

Will you keep touching his horns?