Chapter 13

The ball is only a day away,  and boy am I nervous.   My dress was hidden safely in Mrs. Im's closet,   the boys don't even enter her bedroom.    The dress was gorgeous,  perfectly crafted for a queen.   I ran my fingers through the fabric,  I am still shocked that this 20,000 US dollar dress is mine.    I couldn't wrap my head around the beauty of it and the jewelry Sihyuk recommended.

Half the day and already past at this point,  I spent majority of the morning wondering what the ball will be like.    The Waltz floating in the air as handsomely dressed Vampires practically glide across the floor.
Looking out into the garden brought garden dances to mind.     The sweet aroma of flowers accompanied by fresh crisp air,  a delightful pairing in my opinion.

A second after my room door opened and closed Yoongi was lovingly running his fingers through my hair.

"Yoongi,  I know you wanted me to try and guess your power,   but I'm a little impatient.    Please tell me."
He thought for a moment and smiled.
"Only if you give me a kiss in return,  where doesn't matter."

I stared into his eyes.

He's literally giving me permission to kiss him,  anywhere I want.

"Power first, then kiss."   His gummy smile at my acceptance of the deal melted me.

"Taehyung can see thoughts,  especially if it's a daydream or picture.     I have something along the lines of that.    I feel your unspoken wants.     When you wanted to slap Taehyung I did it for you,  and boy did it feel good to hit him again.     I could listen for what others want,    but I'd rather focus on you."

I giggled at the end as he shrugged.

"Now where is my kiss?"

I planted a sweet peck on the corner of his lips,  teasing him for not specifying his lips. His hum of content was cute.

I blushed and covered my face.
I JUST KISSED THE KING!

Short but wanted to pop out this filler💜