Chapter 23

Namjoon pov

I got a text from Jimin of Sihyuk's prediction for finishing the order.

-

Jimin

Hyung,   Sihyuk said about a week.

Ok,  thanks Jimin.

-

I looked at the calendar in deep thought,   strangely enough the calendar looks more intimidating than it used to.     I wrote down  the day Jimin and Taehyung check on Yoongi's order,  so I set the ring appointment for the next day.

I picked up the office phone and dialed the jewelers.

"Mark & Mark's how can I help you?"

"Tuan,   I'm calling to set an appointment
For King Yoongi."

"Wait,  Namjoon?  Is it
Finally time?"

"Yeah,   can you and Lee have
An appointment set for next
Wednesday?"

"Sure can,  see you then."

"Yes, see you then."

That Saturday will be when he should propose,  and the following week the wedding.    I left the office and checked on Jin in the kitchen.

Jin POV

"Yes,   and some Macorons.   She loves those.     As for drink let's do a light red wine."      I spoke out loud to the kitchen staff while writing a list of food.

Namjoon entered just as I had finished speaking.     "Hey Joonie,   I just finished working over the food for the special day.   What do you think?"    I showed him the list I had been writing for the past half hour.
"Looks good Hyung,  I've already got dates set.    I'm just checking in on everyone at this point."  I handed the head chef the list and followed Namjoon out. 

"Mind if I join you?"
"Not at all."

"Taehyung and Jimin should be back soon,  all that's left is to check on the decor team."
Namjoon informed me.

Scattered across the meeting table were decoration plans, graphs even.    They were invested.

A tall ravenette maid was taking the lead as Hoseok and Jungkook don't normally plan parties,   Yoorim if I remember correctly.

"Good idea Jungkook Sir,   the platformed flowers with red and golden drapes would look wonderful."    Her soft voice was enchanting.

She pointed at the different pictures and graphs as she spoke,   I could practically see secret adoration in Namjoon's eyes.

It's painfully obvious that they are mates,  they're just to shy to confess.     They will someday soon,  I can just feel it.

"Oh,  King Seokjin, King Namjoon."   She flushed as she said his name.
The bashful smile on Namjoon's face expressed that he wouldn't be speaking for a bit.
"Hello Yoorim,   we just wanted to check in on everything.   It was Namjoon's idea."

His look of betrayal was priceless,   "I'm going for a walk in the garden,  you're more than welcome to join Joonie."

"No I'm good, thank you Hyung."

And with that I left them to their business.