Chapter 21

Yoongi pov

"Give me your ideas."

My 6 friends stood scattered about my office as we planned for my proposal to Y/n,  who was being the most amazing girl ever and spoiling herself while out shopping with Mrs. Im and Yoorim.    With MY card the we got recently.    

The 7 of us started brain storming proposal ideas.

Taehyung was the first to speak.

"We need to get this done as soon as possible,  and have the wedding following close behind."

"Right.   Because remember that vampires become stronger when the mating process has been completed.   Yoongi was vulnerable when Kihyun tried to murder Yoongi.   Yoongi hyung was already strong as he was crowned King of Vampires,   Kihyun was to envious to realize what he did wouldn't affect him except for his immune system working on overtime to keep Yoongi alive.   It wouldn't surprise me that he's planning another kill tactic.    Marriage and marking is absolutely essential as soon as possible.   With that said we need to pick dates,  preferably the wedding at most two weeks from the proposal."

Namjoon ended his speech with a nod,  acknowledging that he made his point clear.

"I forgot how much you talked like that."  I mumbled,  already tired from his age old way of making me bored.    "What do people do now for asking someone's hand in marriage?"

Jimin sighed dreamily since he already married his mate,  and not too long ago at that.    "Well my mochi and I went to our favorite restaurant,   a special table on the balcony out looking the city.   After our filling courses we stayed in the hotel above the restaurant,  5 star might I add.    I proposed after we shared a cup of wine,   it was a beautiful moment.    After our wedding she let me see her Wolf form for the first time,     she is the most beautiful werewolf I have ever laid my eyes upon.   Her luscious milk chocolate fur the softest thing I've ever touched,   I'm absolutely whipped for my wolf queen."    His eyes were a shade of vibrant pink and dilated,  showcasing his affection for his werewolf wife.    

"The way you propose doesn't have to be exactly like Jimin's,   though I'm still shocked a vampire and wolf are mates I'm happy for em."   Jungkook pointed out.   The youngest stared out the window,   dreaming about what his mate would look like.

I gasped at the idea that came to me.

"She told me that she loved being at the annual ball!    I can have the ballroom set up for a small ball,  just for her and I!  The way I had always dreamed of doing with my mate.    Everything old fashioned.  I could play the grand piano for her."

My brothers smiled at me,   remembering how I complained about not being able to dance with my mate alone.

"Have Sihyuk design a dress for Y/n and a Hanbok or Myeonbok for me.   I want everything perfect and ready within two weeks."   I moved from my spot and started to write what I wanted from Sihyuk,  continuing to give orders,  "Jin hyung you talk with the kitchen staff about the meals. Jimin, Taehyung,  you take this to Sihyuk." I handed them the note.  "Namjoon you finalize the date and come with me to get
Y/n a ring after the dates are set.   Jungkook and Hoseok you two work with Yoorim Seri and Rosé on the designs for decorations."

I smiled at the mere thought of being linked with my mate at long last.   "As for me,   I'll keep my future queen occupied."

Question of the chapter

What do you think the 6 other boys will be doing while Y/n and Yoongi are having their mini ball?