Chapter 20

I've been relaxing all day,  and it feels nice.
After Yoongi had drank from me we realized that he took too much,  especially since it was my first time.   It was already the next day and he had been pampering me as mush as he could since I still felt a little weak.     When he pulled his fangs out he looked to be in a state of Euphoria,  pure bliss.     A beautiful sight in my opinion.     Every time he had the chance he'd stoop down and pepper adoring kisses to any available piece of skin,  even to my legs.

The man himself was currently laid on top of me,  cuddling my stomach while I read a book for his library.    My fingers card through his soft and luscious hair,  earning a pleased hum to rumble the lower half of my torso.    I giggled at the sensation,  causing him to whine at his head bouncing with my tummy.

"Yoongi,  didn't Namjoon need you?   Not that I want you to leave,  I just assumed it was important."    He grumbled under his breath,   "Namjoon can wait,    time with my mate is more important to me and shouldn't be disturbed."      I chuckled and rubbed my fingers on his scalp,   " The sooner it's done you'll get to have more sleep and time spent with me.    Please my love?"

His face flushed at the pet name,  placing kisses to my visible collarbone.  "Fine."
One last kiss and he was off.

I went back to my peaceful reading as I wait for him.     I should be full strength tomorrow and won't need Yoongi's babying.    The way he was so hyper and eager to spoil me with service was adorable though.      I set my book down trail my fingers around my belly.    I wonder what it feels like to carry Yoongi's babies,  to see him dote on them and spoil them.     Oh the clothes I'd dress them in,  the lullabies I'd him to them.

I wonder.

??? Pov

"I WANT HIM DEAD,  IS THAT SO DIFFICULT?!!!"

"Kihyun sir,  we're trying our best to find the easiest exploit to Min Yoongi's strength.  The best thing we could muster was his mate."

"That's what I thought,  Chanyeol I want you to find out he weakness.     I can't let the complete their bond by making love."

"Yes boss."

My heart broke for the King,    I respect him.    But Kihyun has my mate and daughter,  I have to pull through.    I owe my two loves that and so much more.

I need to find a way to double cross him safely,   maybe the King could help me save my wife and daughter.
I'm desperate for anything.

Question of the chapter

I left Chanyeol's past with Kihyun blank.

How do you think they met and things led to Kihyun taking Chanyeol's family?