Part 5

(Caitlyn's POV)

I don't know what to do Alex and Zach left a while ago. I want to go home but its my step dads day off. I don't need a repeat of yesterdays incident.I decide to tell the office I am sick and just walk around the town. I do this whenever I cant go home. I go and get my books out of my locker and I walked to the office. no one was there since it was still lunch so I decided to leave a note.I walk out of the building walking down the street when I hear someone call after me.

(lukes POV)

I am walking around the school grounds when I see her walking down the street. I run after her calling her name. she keeps walking ignoring me, and when I finally catch up with her I turn her around gently this time.she looks at me painfully glaring into my eyes. she stares waiting for me to talk and I cant. I don't know what to say, again. she goes to walk away but I stop her. "look, I .. I'm sorry." I say barley being able to choke the words out. she looks away rolling her eyes when they meet mine again. "your sorry?" she says. I feel like shit now. she bitterly laughs." you just need to stop, stop everything. leave my life. I actually hate you Luke hemming's." she says, tears running down her cheeks now.

(Caitlyn's POV)

I go to walk away when he grabs me turning me back to face him, he stares into my eyes that are now watery from me crying. he leans in and crashes his lips on mine before I can say anything. I push him off slapping him in the face then walking away.

what? why? who is he even anymore? like did he really just think that, that was okay? he cant just do that. he cant just kiss me. right after I finally get the nerve to tell him off, he kisses me? he is my bully, he is my worst nightmare.. he is my hell. and he kissed me.