Part-1

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"Can we roll please?" He said in a loud angry voice. "Where is the damn cycle?i am getting late....can we have respect for people's time here?"

The director stood up getting completely startled. A few minutes back he was the one saying he had no problem waiting and suddenly he is getting angry?was he okay?

Teja parked the cycle and smiled at the director from a distance. She was clearly embarassed. His unit was there. Her unit was there. And he had shouted in front of everyone. There was pin drop silence and everyone was looking at her.

She quickly composed herself and went back to her vanity.

"Crazy girl...." He muttered. "Sir shot?" He asked politely to the director.

The director nodded at him. He was convinced that Karan Kundrra had split personality.

He finished his shoot for the day , freshened up and sat in his car. And Boy he wanted to go home fast and call it a night. The girl has managed to rile him up like nobody did before and he wanted to sleep and calm himself down. Little did he know that was way beyond his reach at the moment.

He started his car and was about to drive out of film city. He took a right turn to go to the main gate when his car bumped into a scooty that was parked in the middle of the lane.

"What the actual hell...." He got down and checked the bumper and headlight. And his worst nightmare was coming true. The bumper had a dent and there was a crack in the headlight. His mini cooper. His baby.

"What the...." She came running and picked up the scooty that was lying on the ground. "You bloody idiot....can't you see and drive?" She screamed at him.

Anyway she was angry at him for how he had practically insulted her in front of the crew of two freaking shows. And now this?today was her end game and she would show him who he had messed with.

"Oh hello madam?who parks in the middle of the lane?because of you my car got a dent and a crack and you have the audacity to shout at me?"

This girl was too much. First she parks in the middle of the lane and then she was charging him. The audacity. And the confidence. She was someone with no brain for sure. He was convinced. There could be no other way other than this.

"I did not park at the middle of the lane....if you can see there is a wada pav stall right there...." She pointed at the side. "So if someone wants to have that where do you think they should park?on the roof of the stall?"

"A person with brain will park it by the side of the pavement....it is high time they check a person's IQ before issuing driving license...." He shook his head sarcastically.

"My IQ is better than the collective IQ of you and people who thinks you have IQ...." She snapped back at him.

"Mind your tongue Ms. Wrong Parking....you have no idea whom you are talking to...." He pointed his index finger at her.

"I absolutely have an idea....i am talking to Mr. Whoever the hell you are who doesn't give two shit about other people's scooty just because they have branded imported cars....spoilt brats...." She said with a sarcastic smile.

"Thanks for the compliment but i do not accept it from people from sub standard IQ level...." He gave an equally wide sarcastic smile.

"Chuck that Mr....so you are gonna take this scooty for repair and make sure it is delivered to my house on time....my manager will tell you the address...." She said with attitude.

He laughed at her confidence. She actually thought he would do that for her. He would have done it if it was anybody but her. But her?no way on earth.

"Keep dreaming Ms.Wrong parking...." He shrugged his shoulder. "Cause I ain't doing any of that...."

"Cool...." She quickly clicked a picture of the scene. "All the best with the increase of your PR fees because this will be all over the place tomorrow....you freaking caused an accident....you should thank your lucky stars that I am not calling the police...."

"Karan Kundrra is not scared of this...." He said bitterly.

"Cool....what is your ID?should i tag you in the story?and may be Mumbai Police as well?" She raised her brows while doing something on the phone.

He knew if she would post it , it will create a mess for him. Without any fault of his. Or may be a half of his fault because he has also technically bumped his car into her scooty but that doesn't take away from the fact that the girl had parked it wrong just for wada pav.

Teja was surprised at her own reaction. Had it been anyone else she would have smiled and let it go saying it was completely okay and things like this are normal but he infuriated her to another level. First he would insult her for no reason. And now this?

"Fine my manager will take care of this...." He muttered under his breath.

"Scared are we Mr. Whoever you are?" She asked with a smirk and gave him the contact card of her manager.

"Keep wishing Ms. Wrong Parking....i am a decent guy unlike you and why am I even explaining myself to you?to someone who doesn't even make sense most of the time....sorry all the time...." He chuckled sarcastically.

"I make more sense than your entire existence Mr...." She said with a proud smirk and turned and walked away.

Tejasswi Prakash 2 Karan Kundrra 1