19

Kylie Pov

We got into the car and drove off from the manor, "Kylie we should do this really secretly, we can't let the others know we did this", Kendall said, "That's true, btw where is she living?", I asked, "In a lonely road names Bubbledorm", she said as I laughed, "Weird ass names", I said. We got into the place and parked my car little far so no-one would notice, we got off the car and saw only 1 house, "Wow, so lonely", I said as she nodded. "Ah what are you bitches doing here?", Nicki's voice asked behind us, we turned to see her angry face. "We came to fuck your life", I said as I took my knife and stabbed her. "And fucking kill you!", Kendall said as she stabbed Nicki. "Ah! Not easily Kylie", Nicki said as she took a knife and stabbed my arm, "shit", I said as Nicki pulled out the knife and stabbed Kendall's arm. "Bitch fuck you so damn hard", Kendall said as she took the knife out and stabbed her chest making Nicki fall to the ground dead. "Kendall, grab the knives and let's get out of here!", I said as she grabbed the knives. We got into the car and I quickly drove off out of the lonely road.

"Now no-one except those bitches, Jessica and Nina", Kendall said, "Oh trust me Kendy, Id give a fuck about them too", I said as Kendall looked at our arms. "God Kylie this hurts so bad", she said, "Ikr, blood is flowing, let's quickly get to the manor", I said. 

3 hours later, we got to the manor, we went inside as everyone looked at us, "W-what happened to your arm?", Kourt and mom asked as we looked at each other, "Nothing, just a small uh accident", I said as me and Kendall sat on a couch, "Kylie! The knives!", Kendall whispered, "Oh shit, where is it?", I whispered back, "Ig in the car!", she said as I sighed. "What happened?", Mattheo asked both of us, "Ugh nothing special Mattheo, just let it go", me and Kendall said. Everyone got notifications to their phones, "Turn on the TV quickly!", Mattheo told a guard as they turned on the Tv to see. "Here is a news we just got, Nicki Bridge have been killed infront of her house, the police says that she stabbed herself because she had a knife in her hand and it had her blood. The sources says she wrote a suicide letter saying she did this because of embarrassing the Kardashian-Jenner sisters and she highly regrets this, so she is paying off from her life", the news teller told as everyone looked at we both. 

Me and Kendall looked at each other and :

"KYLIE! KENDALL!", Mom shouted as we looked at her, "Mom we had this planned k?", Kendall said

"KYLIE! KENDALL!", Mom shouted as we looked at her, "Mom we had this planned k?", Kendall said. "Who's plan is this?", Mattheo asked as Kendall and I looked at each other, "Both of you", Kourtney said all shock. "Who wrote the letter?", Kim asked as Kendall looked at me, "So you can write as anyone?", Mattheo asked as I smiled, "Born talent babe", I said as he :

 "Who wrote the letter?", Kim asked as Kendall looked at me, "So you can write as anyone?", Mattheo asked as I smiled, "Born talent babe", I said as he :

"Sissy this is a murder!", Khloe said, "Oh shut it Khloe", Kendall said. "But I swear to god this hurts as hell", I said as Kendall nodded. "Was it Nicki who stabbed?", Mattheo asked, "I wouldn't have killed her if she didn't stab me and Kendall", I said as he nodded. "You take care of her bf please, that guy's mouth is too much", I said as Mattheo looked at me, "He said anything to you all?", he asked, "Nah not today but once we met him and he was like, 'Wow you two are pretty in real life than the drama, but you two are single, quite a pity'", Kendall said as he nodded and looked at the guard, "John, Nicki Bridge's bf", Mattheo said as the guard nodded and went with few guards. 

"You both better wipe it off with surgical spirit", Kim said as me and Kendall looked at each other, "It doesn't hurt anymore right Kylie?", Kenny asked, "Yeah suddenly it feels good", I said as Mattheo and mom laughed. "Why?", Khloe asked, "They hate the surgical spirit", Mom said as I got a call, it was Hailey, I answered it and put speakers. "Kylie! Kendall! Was it you who killed Nicki?", Hailey asked as everyone looked at us, "Why tf would we do it?", Kendall asked as I tried not to laugh, "Girls stop playing, that was bloody cool! That bitch deserves to die!", Hailey said as me and Kendall laughed. "Hailey? You supported too?", Mom asked, "Ofcourse not", Hailey said, "This murder will be a secret I hope", Kim said as I rolled my eyes. "Kk, will have the girl talk later", Hailey said.

 "GMBWTS124GDF", Kendall said as everyone looked at us confused, "Kenny you serious?", Hailey asked, "Yeah", I said, "I'm flying right now", Hailey said as I hanged up. Everyone looked at us confused. "Wtf was that Kenny and Kyle?", Mattheo asked, "Right, this is where I need your help love", I said as he looked at me confused, "Talk with Justin for the marriage with Hailey please!!!", Kenny begged. "Easy af", Mattheo said as he went to call but I got a call, everyone looked at me. I looked at the number and laughed, "It's Justin", I said as I answered it and put speakers, "Hey Kylie, I need a help", Justin said, "Sup?", I asked, "So heard Hailey is flying Paris, so you and Kendall need to help me plan the wedding", Justin said as everyone gasped, "No fucking way, your kidding", Kendall said as Justin laughed. "We're on it Justin, what's the 1st step?", I asked, "A ring ofcourse", he said as I looked at Kenny who is the best and selecting, "I'm 100% sure Kendall Nicole Jenner can help", I said as Kendall smiled. "Cool, will send some pics of designs, since you all are Hailey's besties, please help!!!", Justin said, "k", me and Kendall said as I hanged up.