26

Kylie Pov

"Kylie?", Hailey and Kendall asked as I got up and opened his closet. "Just looking for some dirt in his old phone", I said as I looked around and gasped, the two looked at me and got up and came near me to see me holding many small framed pics :

 "Just looking for some dirt in his old phone", I said as I looked around and gasped, the two looked at me and got up and came near me to see me holding many small framed pics :

"damn", Hailey said, "Wait is that a pic of you and Kendall?", Hailey asked as I looked at it and took it to my hands :

"Wow", Kendall said, "Don't tell anyone but your his favorite sister", I whispered to her. "Really?", she asked as I nodded. "Now why did you open the closet?", Hailey asked with a smirk. "Exactly girl, for a work", I said as I searched for it. "Found it!", I said as I took his old phone. "His old phones are the latest", Hailey said, "He already lives in the future Hailey", I said as I closed his closet, we all sat on my bed. Kenny and Hailey behind me so they can see the phone. "Why does he have it hidden?", Hailey asked, "His Ex gf's pics are in it", I said as they looked at me who looked annoyed, "Take it easy girl", Hailey said, "Why does he have them still?", Kendall asked, "Idk", I said as I onned the phone. I went to the gallery and saw pics, "Yeah none of them Mattheo isn't there", Hailey said as I opened it to see :

"She's ugly af", Kendall and Hailey said as I deleted the photo, "Damn", Kendall said, "No seriously, I would do the same thing if it was Justin's", Hailey said as I went out of the folder to see only 3 pics of her there

"She's ugly af", Kendall and Hailey said as I deleted the photo, "Damn", Kendall said, "No seriously, I would do the same thing if it was Justin's", Hailey said as I went out of the folder to see only 3 pics of her there. "Must suck", I said as everyone laughed. I deleted the folder and removed the sim and opened the window, "Kylie?", Hailey asked as I threw it out of the window. "Holy shit!", Hailey and Kendall said as I put the phone down to the floor. "He doesn't need it anyway", Hailey and Kendall said as they got up and came. I trampled the phone with my heels making the screen to break into pieces of glasses. Kendall picked it up and threw it out of the window. 

Skip to night~

We 3 were watching a movie, don't get me wrong, it is the birds of Prey. We 3 are considered as psychopaths by our family due to being addicted to it! Lol, I love this. I was watching it when I got a call, I answered it. "Hey love", I said, "Hey darling, I have good news", he said as I looked at Kendall and Hailey, "What's the good news?", I asked as the girls looked at me, "You all can come out now, the virus only lasts 2 days", he said, "Seriously? It's over?", I asked, "Yeah!! Open the door", he said as I hanged up and opened the door to see everyone. "Hoy shit!", Kendall and Hailey said as they laughed. Mattheo grabbed me and kissed me, "Damn wasn't expecting that", everyone said as I kissed him back and pulled over. "Welcome back", he said as we 3 laughed. 

We were downstairs, Mattheo sat next to me, Kendall next to mom, Hailey next to Justin. I got a notification, everyone looked at me curiously, I took my phone and looked at the text. It was from my makeup artist, "God", I whispered as everyone looked at me, "Kyle?", Kendall asked as I looked at her, "Kenny, when will the launch be?", I asked as she took her phone and checked her schedule, "When are you free?", Kenny asked as I checked the schedule from my phone. "You have a interview with James Cordon right?", I asked as she nodded, "Before that you have anything?", I asked, "Nop", she said, "I have a small problem before that, let me take care of it", I said, "Your gonna postponed it?", Mattheo asked, "I have no other choice", I said, "Wait Kylie, your joining me to the James Cordon right?", Kendall asked as I looked at her, "Um nop, sorry Kenny", I said, "Why not!?!", she asked, "I don't want to duh", I said as Mattheo laughed. 

"Ok, but you can't postponed the Photoshoot k?", Kendall asked as I nodded. "Love I need a help", I whispered to him, "Hmm? Sup?", he asked as I whispered to him something. He :

"Sure, but your not going out", he whispered, "Then?", I asked, "You'll get in here, I'll bring them, I also want to get one", he whispered as I smiled and nodded

"Sure, but your not going out", he whispered, "Then?", I asked, "You'll get in here, I'll bring them, I also want to get one", he whispered as I smiled and nodded. Everyone looked at us like you guys are really secretive, "I'll come quick", Mattheo said as he looked at Justin, "Justin, your coming with me too", he said as everyone looked at him, "Huh why me?", Justin asked, "Justin Bieber seriously?", Mattheo asked as he suddenly gasped, "Fuck sorry, just remembered let's go", Justin said as they got up and was going to go. "Sir, should we come?", 4 guards asked as Mattheo turned to them, "Nop, take care of Kylie, Kendall and Hailey, don't let them go out", Mattheo said as they nodded, Mattheo left. "Where did he leave?", Hailey asked, "Idk why he took Justin, but he left to bring a tattoo artist", I said as everyone looked at me, "No way! I want one!", everyone said, "I'm sure he'll bring for all of us", I said as they smiled. 

"Oh I already found my design", Khloe said, "Same!!", Kim and Kourtney said as Mattheo came with 8 people, 6 girls and 2 boys. I recognized someone from their, "Alyssa?", I asked, "Kylie?", she asked as I went and hugged her. "Woow! wow! Hold on! You both know each other?", Mattheo asked, "Ofcourse, she is my makeup artist's twin sister", I said as I pulled over. "So I'm guessing she's already taken by you", Mattheo said as I winked him as he smiled (Above pic again!!!).