31

"Then Eiffel tower it is", Mattheo said as he started driving. He was driving when I looked at him, "Take a picture love, it lasts longer", he said as Kendall laughed. "Oh I already have", I said, "I bet you don't have lots like I do", he said, "1300 pics", I said as mom and Kourtney looked at us like 1000s?! "3560", he said as I looked at him, "That much?!", I asked, "Oh that's only in the cute folder", he said as I rolled my eyes. My phone was with Kim and Kendall when I got a call, "Who is it?", I asked, "The name is annoying brat", Kim said as Mattheo and Mom laughed. "Ugh!", I said as they gave me the phone, I answered it and put speakers, "What is it?", I asked, "I'm gonna kill you and your sisters Y/n/ Kylie Jenner!", Stella's voice said as Mattheo looked at the phone, "Who gave you permission to talk to my gf like that Stella?", Mattheo asked as mom and my sisters looked at him, "Oh Mattheo, your loss, you left me to that ugly brat", Stella said as I rolled my eyes. "Hey you! Who are you calling ugly ey?", Kendall asked, "Oh the bitch", Stella said, "Do you want to live or die? No-one talks to my sister like that way, get it?", Mattheo asked. 

"What happened to you Mattheo? You didn't give a fuck about what I say to the others", Stella said as Mattheo laughed, "I didn't give a fuck about you Stella, go and fuck yourself, bitch", Mattheo said as I hanged up. "Sin girl", mom said, "I fucking hate that bitch, how dare she shade Kim", I said as everyone looked at me, "Your angry at her only because of that? Not because she shaded you?", Kim asked, "Like I give a fuck what she thinks about me", I said as Mattheo smirked while driving, "That's the spirit", he said. 

We had another small ride to the Eiffel tower around 7pm, the drive was 2 hours. We were still in the car because of the traffic, "Damn it's almost 2 hours", Kim said, "Ikr, I fucking hate this traffic", Mattheo said. Everyone looked at me, Kendall and Hailey who were painting our nails. "Seriously?", mom asked, "I mean, Hailey found some new ideas which were super cool, so yeah", Kendall said. "I'm almost done", I said as Mattheo smiled. "Y/n where the fuck you carry all these nail polish?", Khloe asked, "Trust me or not, having 4 sisters and 1 bestie means a lot of work", I said as they laughed. "Finished!", me and Hailey said. "Same", Kendall said. 

Kendall's nails :

Hailey's nails :