11

Other's Pov

"Where is Kylie?", Kim asked, "In the room ig", Khloe said, "Let's go and see", Mom said as they went to Kylie's private room, they opened the door and saw :

"They're sleeping?", Kourtney asked, "I'm not!", I said as Mattheo laughed. "None of us are", Mattheo said as I pulled away from him. "God why don't you stay with me", Mattheo asked as I hit him with a pillow, "My mom is here!", I said as he laughed. "Kylie I miss your cuddles", Kendall said as I laughed, "Oh trust me, she's the best at cuddles", Mattheo said. "Ikr", Kendall said as she hugged Kim, "God these Jenner sisters", Kim said as me and Kendall winked her. Mattheo hugged me from behind, "Leave me alone for 5 minutes, only 5 minutes please?", I said, "Ugh fine!", he said as I got up and went near Kendall, mom and Khloe sat on the bed. 

I got a call, "It's Hailey!", I said as Kendall and I smiled. I answered it and put speakers, "Heyy", she said, "Hey Hailey", Kendall and I said, "How are my besties?", Hailey asked, "We're good but was wondering what made you think about us?", Kendall asked as I tried not to laugh, "Damn Ken", Hailey said as everyone laughed including her. "Where is Justin?", Mattheo asked, "He's in the studio", Hailey said, "So I'm guessing so are you", I said, "Hell yeah", Hailey said, "Girl leave him alone for few minutes", Kourtney said, "No way", Hailey said as I gave the phone to Kendall. 

After few minutes of talking and everything, the call ended. We went out of the private rooms and sat on seats, Kendall sat next to me. Others all took alone seats. "Is that the Jenner sister talk there?", Kim asked from front, "Maybe", I said as they laughed. "Btw Mattheo, where are we gonna stay when we go there?", Kourtney asked as me and Kendall looked at him for a reply. "In my manor?", Mattheo questioned, "Wait love, you got one there even?", I asked as he looked at me, "Ask me where I don't have a manor", he said as I looked at him :

"But first of all, why we going to France?", Kim asked, "Well yk, there was a small fight and I almost had a breakup", Mattheo said as me and Kendall laughed, everyone burst out laughing at the way we were laughing

"But first of all, why we going to France?", Kim asked, "Well yk, there was a small fight and I almost had a breakup", Mattheo said as me and Kendall laughed, everyone burst out laughing at the way we were laughing. "Mattheo, mind me asking a question?", mom asked, "Nah", he said as everyone looked at mom, "What happened to your parents?", mom asked as Mattheo looked at her, "Mom..", I said to her, "They left me when I was 12 years, they wanted a more attractive child", Mattheo said, "I'm sorry I think there is no-one in this world attractive than you", Kim said as Mattheo looked at me who was on my phone, "Explain that to your sister please", he said as I looked at him. "As if", I said as he laughed.