20

Kylie Pov

I called Hailey, "Babe how far are you?", I asked, "2 more hours Kyle", Hailey said as me and Kendall high fived each other. "I promise we're gonna get wasted!", Kendall said, "You better promise Kenny and Kyle", Hailey said as I hanged up. Everyone looked at us, "So drinking ey?", Kim asked, "You all can join", Kendall said, "Oh hell nah, you both only have the alcohol addiction", Kim said as mom nodded but Khloe winked us. "And I thought you both were fake drinking in the Keeping up with the Kardashians", Mattheo said as we smiled. 

2 hours later~

Hailey texted saying she's here, I looked at Mattheo, "Can you?", I asked as he smiled, "Anything for you", he said as he took his car keys and went out of the manor. Everyone looked at me, "I didn't even finish my sentence Riddle", I said as mom and sisters laughed. "Oh I can't wait to hug Hailey!", Kendall said, "Same!!", I said. Not few minutes went Hailey and Mattheo came inside. "Kylie! Kendall!", she said as we went and hugged her, she hugged us back. "God I can't breathe girls!!", Hailey said as we laughed and pulled over. She looked at our hands, "Explain from head to toe", Hailey said, "Umm umm", I stuttered, "Nicki stabbed them and these two are not even cleaning the wounds", mom said as Hailey sighed. 

We all sat on the couches, Kendall next to me, Mattheo next to mom and Hailey next to Khloe. "So, how is everyone's relationships?", Hailey asked, "Directly ask now would you?", Kendall asked, "How are you and Devin?", Hailey and I asked as she sighed and covered her face, "What? You told us to be straightforward", Hailey said as me and Hailey laughed, "God!", Kendall said as mom laughed. "Whatever, so Kylie, here or club?", Hailey asked, "Oh Hailey, no baby not today, we all have a way more important thing to do today", I said as everyone looked at us confused. "Let me guess, shopping?", she asked, "Nop", I said as I gave the hint to Kendall. "Ohh", she said, "Then? Bubble tea?", she asked, "Hell nah girl", Kendall and I said, "Cooking?", she asked as we looked at her, "Girl no! Wtf!", we said as everyone laughed. "Kylie, what is it?", Hailey asked, "Let's say it's a type of shopping but not really shopping", I said as Hailey looked at us confused. I sent Hailey and Kendall a text saying mini photoshoot and little bit of shopping and midnight truth or dare.

They looked at me, "Your fucking kidding me? Seriously?", they asked as I nodded. "No your not, girl seriously, your the best!", Hailey said. "Ok now what is it?", Mattheo asked, "Um let's just say girls night with fun activities", I said, "Right, so I'm alone tonight", he said as everyone laughed. "Btw, we are going out now", Kendall said, "K", mom said as we got up and was going to go, "Princess, you phone", he said as I sighed and gave him my phone. "Why?", Hailey asked, "Ofcourse to track the location", I said as he chuckled. "Yk, that's one reason I love him", mom said as Mattheo looked at me at that response. "Oh don't flatter yourself", I said as I snatched my phone and left. 

Others Pov

"Oh finally, which murder is next?", Kim asked as they laughed. "I'll have a smoke and come", Mattheo said, "You smoke?!", Kourtney and Khloe asked, "Yeah but don't tell Kylie", Mattheo said as they chuckled, "She knows", Mom said, "She knows?", Mattheo asked, "She knows", Kim said. "Yeah, I know, and the best thing is I don't give a fuck", Kylie's voice said as everyone turned around, "Why you back?", Kim asked

Kylie Pov

"Why you back?", Kim asked as Hailey and Kendall went upstairs quickly. "Oh nothing much, they forgot something", I said as Mattheo looked at me, "You really don't care?", he asked, "Nah, it's your health, Idfc about it, you ruin it you suffer", I said as he shrugged his shoulders and took a pack of cigarettes' out. "I was just joking", I said as I grabbed the cigarettes' packet and put it to my pocket. He looked at me and smirked, "You do care about me", he said, "Nah, I just thought the cigarettes' deserve someone better", I said as my sisters burst out laughing at the comment. Kendall and Hailey came downstairs with some outfits and makeup, "Kyle we only need a pack of cigarettes'", Hailey said, "I'm sorry but you girls smoke?", Mom asked, "What the fuck else did you think?", Kendall asked as I looked at Mattheo. "Come on love, give the ones in your pocket", I said as he looked at me, "How do you know?", he asked, "Is that even a question? Just give them", I said as he took 4 packs of cigarettes' and gave them to me. "Be home by 8pm", he said as I nodded and looked at Kenny and Hailey, "All ready?", I asked as they smirked and nodded.