Chapter 10: a new life

Tasman Bentley stretched out on a sun lounge, gazing out over the beach and the sparkling blue ocean.

A high-class resort on one of the Hawaiian islands in the Pacific. They had already been here for a week; a week to go, but they were thinking of extending.

He was basically retired now and smiled to himself. Four years ago he had made the best decision of his life - he had chosen option three.

He felt the kiss on his cheek, "Sir, let's go for a swim."

He sat up abruptly. His maid/lover/partner/delight smiled at him. She'd been shopping with some other women.

She showed off her new bikini.

"I suppose," he observed with resigned amusement, "that those few scraps of cloth that collectively wouldn't make a baby's bib, have cost me a packet?"

"Of course, sir," (still playing the maid - he loved it, and she knew it). "In woman's fashion, the smaller the bikini, the higher the price."

God, she was gorgeous; all her external male bits were gone, she had the slim smooth body of a teenage girl - what a beauty she was.

Tasman stood up, and with a grin, nodded towards the door of their beach bungalow, "Nikki love, what about we slip inside first and . . ."

She fell against him and giggled, "I don't have much to take off, do I?"

"You certainly don't, my dear," he laughed.

"Oh, Tas," she smiled, "Pick me up, darling, carry me."

The swim they had later was good also.