3

Tom-Tom

Eric kissed me.....  He KISSED me!  I never thought that anyone that would ever adopt me would kiss me!  I'm just a neko i'm nothing compared to him, he probably just did it as a joke because right after he kissed me, he left me in the room alone.  The more I thought about it, the more I got depressed.  How could I actually like him, he probably only thought I was a toy.  

I sat in there for 10 minutes waiting for him to come back but he never did, and that's when I started to cry.  He left me because I was useless.  Sobs racked my body as I laid my head in my hands and cried on Eric's bed.

Eric

I was standing outside the door listening to my Tom-Tom cry,  I felt guilty for leaving him in the room by himself but I felt like I was moving to fast and maybe he needed space.  Or maybe he was crying because I stole his first kiss and maybe he didn't like me the way I liked him!  Ahhhhh I just felt like I had ruined both of our lives just than, it was truly heart breaking for me to stand outside the door and listening to him sob his eyes out.  But I couldn't bring myself to step inside the door and apologize.

so I know this is REALLY short but I was like, it's better than nothing right?  I WILL add more to this chapter but later because I have to eat and my brain is dead.  I need to recharge my inspiration.

~Lytonn