Tom-Tom

I bounced up and down in my seat  in the dining room as I watched Eric take out a piece of fish and set it in a frying pan.  I stared at Eric as he gracefully moved around the kitchen taking out different bottles of spices and vegetables of all different colors.  Once in a while he would turn around to look at me but would quickly turn back to the pan when he caught my gaze.  He is an attractive man, I can't deny.  I jumped from my seat and slinked quietly towards the kitchen as he took some plates out.  Feeling a bit playful i snuck up to him and tip-toed as high as I could get, to blow on his ear.  Startled Eric dropped the plates to stare at me in disbelief.  My mood dropped instantly and I got scared and started crying.

Eric

As I turned around I managed to drop the plates, and I saw Tom-Tom's smile disappear into a tear streaked face.  "Oh Tom-Tom!   It's okay I have plenty of plates I'm not mad at you!"  Tom-Tom looked up at me and started crying even more as he glomped onto me,  "I'm so glad your not mad!"

"Tom-Tom I would never get mad at you for something so little like this!  Now let go, I have to clean this up and finish up the fish, and than, we can go to the park if you're up to it."  Tom-Tom nodded and backed up a little giving me room to bend down and pick up the broken pieces.  As I gathered up the pieces I accidently cut my pointer finger with a piece of the broken plate, "Ouch!"  I hissed as it started to sting.  "Ah!  I'm so sorry, this is all my fault you got cut!  Here lemme just-"  He cut himself off as he grabbed my finger and stuck it in his mouth.  I watched wide eyed as he licked and sucked my fingers.  Holy shit.....  "Tom-Tom!  Stop i-it's okay now!  Uh, wh-why don't we just skip breakfast and go to the park now!"  I said as I pulled my hand back, he looked at me with innocent eyes and I jumped back and ran to the bathroom as I screamed, "Get ready!  Put a sweater on and wait for me!"  I finished the sentence as I got to the bathroom and slammed the door closed.  I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair, and stared at my finger..... Oh gosh.

[A/N]  OKAY I AM SORRY FOR SUCH A FREAKING SHORT CHAPTER!  I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK AND YEAH.....  This chapter sucks butt nuggets but I think when I have more free time I'll go back and edit the story some more and add stuff in.  I apologize for the crappiness, I promise the chapters will get more better as we progress through the story.  This is only the beggining so yeah.....  

~Lytonn