Dammit I'M THE ONE DOING WORK HERE BLOODY HELL GIVE ME SOME DAMN CREDIT OKAY?

-Ann

Eric POV

I smiled fondly while Tom-Tom looked down apologetically.

.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" I crouched down near him and ruffled his hair "It's okay, you were naturally curious and there's no harm done" The silver head raised and gave me a small happy smile.

"Before we can go to the park, let's put everything back, these are mixing bowls" I picked them up and stacked them together.

"These are pans, and this is a cabinet" I placed everything into the cabinet and closed it.

"This is a fridge" I opened both doors and showed Tom-Tom the freezer and ice cream I kept stocked and the food in the fridge.

He didn't seem to like the cold much but seemed to be fascinated by the light from the inside.

"This is a stove" I pointed and clicked the gas on, igniting a low flame. Tom-Tom's tail swished from side to side with a bubbling curiosity.

"Do not ever try to use the stove without my help okay? Same goes for the oven, I wouldn't want you to burn down my kitchen or hurt yourself." I said firmly, reminiscing several unpleasant memories of my sister trying to microwave eggs, forgetting an oven mitt in the oven, severely burning a couple dozen cakes...lets just say, the fire department weren't surprised to see us anymore. Every other week.

Tom-Tom nodded seriously "No using oven or stove without your help" he repeated.

"This is a sink, I'm sure you know already." Tom-Tom nodded.

"Okay, end of the tour...for now. Lets get you a sweater" I looked at the perked up, pointed ears and nodded to myself "And a hat"

---15 minutes later---

After showing what a sweater was to Tom-Tom, he was visibly relieved, I gave him an orange beanie that covered his ears and a pair of my sister's combat boots she carelessly left in my coat closet, seeing as how it was hilariously adorable to see Tom-Tom try on my own large shoes.

I grabbed my keys and wallet and led Tom-Tom out, locking the door behind us. Tom-Tom took in a breath of the crisp morning air and stretched his arms up above him with feline grace, the early sun lighting up his silver hair and pale skin beautifully. I could only stare.

"Eric? Lets go?" He asked questionably and pointed in a random direction. I snapped out of my haze. "Yeah" I smiled and walked over to my car, walking would've been fun but we would have a lot of things to carry home, clothes for Tom-Tom was priority.

Opening the car door for Tom-Tom, he slid in and soon we were on our way.

Tom-Tom POV

I watched as buildings and houses whiz by as Eric drove. Eric's car was white. I like the color white.

I tried to imitated the pings that I created earlier with the bowls but it didn't sound quite the same, Eric gave me a strange look but smiled anyways.

This hat was kinda itchy, I scratched my head a little.

Hmm.

I wonder if I would be allowed to drive one day. I watched Eric turn the wheel and the car stopped.

"We're here." He announced and did some other lever and foot things then pulled his keys out.

When I hopped out of the car I took in my surrounding. It was a nice place, there was a park on one side and little stores on the other, trees everywhere and a stone thing gushing water in the middle.

Wow.

A/N: Hey there, sorry for the long wait, there's more to come soon! I am Ann BTW, I'm sharing this account with Lytonn. I've written most of the chapters here, if you look closely, you can figure out which ones I did! (Since I write in a different style) I can't wait to see you guys again so fan, vote, and drop a note about the story! Or maybe just hound me about updating, I need motivation!

-Ann

A/N: haha Ann is such a weirdo, but yeah, fan and give votes :D

-Lytonn