Tom-Tom POV

I was so excited! It was my first time at the park and there were so many things to look at. Honestly, I was overwhelmed with everything. "Okay Tom-Tom, there is a lot of things to do here, what do you want to play on first?" I scanned my surroundings and looked intently at all the different play structures there were. I saw one that looked simple and easy to play with. I pointed to it. "Oh, well that one is called a swing, I'll teach you!" I scampered over to it and waited till Eric caught up to me. "Well first you have to sit on it like this and hold on, than you swing your feet back and forth, just like this, and it'll feel like you're flying" Eric showed me how to do it than got off, motioning for me to hop onto the swing. I was so excited! It really did feel like I was flying.

Eric let me swing like that for as long as I wanted to; while I was swinging I had the best view to look at the other play structures, one of them caught my eye. I quickly flipped off of the swing and landed perfectly on my feet. "Eric will you teach me to play on that one?" I asked while motioning in the direction of the 'thing'.

"Of course I will! It's called a slide, c'mon I'll show you".

We walked quickly over to it, "Now go up to the top, sit down and let yourself slide down this ramp thingy okay?" I nodded an 'okay' and did as he said.

Eric POV

Tom-Tom was so adorable at the park, I watched him sit down, he looked nervous as he let himself gain speed down the slide. He screamed as he reached the bottom and went flying towards. "I GOTCHU" I screamed as he flew into my arms knocking me over. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me, he leaned down and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. "My hero" he whispered as I wrapped my arms around for a hug.

[A/N] AYE LOOK A CHAPTER, I know it's been forever and I apologize. I wrote this on my iPod so is really short but it's okay.... Right? RIGHT? Welp, I tried. thanks for following and sticking with me!

~Lytonn