A Little Talking

Devon knew Mal had been seconds away from calling 911 and sending Devon to a shrink, but now he had seen that Leo was real.

It felt good to know someone else could feel him too and he wasn't just imagining it.

Devon thinks that Mal is handling it well, he's not sure. He just remained very quiet and stared at the pair as they laid on the bed.

Devon had changed Leo's sheets like he always did but stopped Leo when he went to take his clothes off to wash. Devon didn't know how to explain that was something they did alone.

"Th-that's something we do alone." Devon took the pack of wipes from Leo and lead him away from where Mal stood, watching the interaction closely.

"But I like it. Your hands are human warm." Leo answered like that made any sense at all. Devon still nodded along with the ghost, because he's a simp. He's such a simp.

"Mal could you go grab some snacks from the town?" Devon requested. Mal met his eyes with annoyance clear on his face.

"The nearest anything is at least 45 minutes away from this wreck." He complained but when he saw the pleading look on Devons face he caved and grabbed the car keys.

Before he was even gone, Leo was stripping out of his hoodie and sweats. Devon got the wipes and lotion, it seemed like leo would let him touch the ghost more.

"So, after washing. . . I was thinking about trying something new." Devon tried to sound casual as he started washing one of Leo's arms.

"Ok," Leo said. Devon expected more hesitation or questions but Leo didn't seem to care about the comment at all. Devon made sure to wash fast, he would have plenty of time to touch with the next step.

"This is lotion, it makes your skin soft." Devon showed the creamy white substance and Leo shrugged, those words clearly didn't mean anything to him.

So, Devon started with his back, rubbing at his shoulder blades before wrapping his arms around and feeling up his collarbone.

By the time Devon had moved in front of Leo, he was holding a stress ball and paying barely any attention to his surroundings.

Devon took time to squeeze at Leo's chest, rubbing over his nipples a few times to hear the quiet sounds of supprise from the ghost.

Then he moved to his feet, working his way up to masaging the skin on his inner thighs. He wanted so bad to rub something else but Leo didn't seem to understand much of that at all.

"Can I touch you here?" Devon asked, dragging his fingers lightly up Leo's dick. He mine as well ask, if things went downhill he could easily backpetal.

"Not before marrige." Leo mumbled lazily and continued to poke at the jelly filled toy.

"Well, remember how you're my boyfriend?" Devon asked, warming lotion up in his hands, Leo just nodded.

"Well that's sorta like marrige?" Devon tried to make it sound less like a question but failed.

"I guess." Leo shrugged and looked back down at the squshy ball. Devon was tired of that toy getting more attention than him.

He grabbed the toy from Leo and wrapped his other lotion clad hand around the boys cock.

"H-hey!" Devon didn't know if he was talking about the toy or the hand job in progress when he yelped.

"Do you feel good?" Devon asked hopefully and Leo froze. Devons hand continued up and down Leo.

"Y-yes." Leo nodded as he felt the movements, making small panting sounds as he pushed up into the hand.

"Then why aren't you hard?" Devon didn't want to feel like he was forcing Leo, like he was pretending to enjoy this.

"I don't- ahh- have blood," Leo explained, words trailing off into a moan of sorts. The words and sounds helped assure Devon as he reached down to his own pants.

"Have you ever done this?" Devon wondered.

"Ngh- No." Leo panted out and moved his hips up into Devons hand. It showed how unexpirianced he was when his breath got shorter and his sounds more freaquent.

"Gonna happen." He mumbled lowly before cumming on his stomach with a whine.

"F-fuck." Devon cursed as he palmed himself faster. He wanted to cum too but the moment was over and he needed to clean Leo up.

So Devon tucked his hard cock into his boxers and zipped up his pants feeling the record tightness of the farbic.

"Let's get this off of you." Devon cooed and whipped the cum away from Leo's chest. It was so hard to get it down when he was still touching all over the ghost. And he probably would for the rest of his visit as Leo loved the human warmth and used him as a blanket thoughtlessly.

Devon brought the covers over the pair and tried to get comfortable with the feeling in his pants, hoping to sleep it off. Unlucky for him, Leo liked to lay right on top of him.

Devon knew Leo couldn't sleep but he would get super tired at random times through the day, Devon begged one of those times would be soon so he could get off.

"Whats this?" Leo grumbled, half awake at most ashe started poking at the tent in Devons pants.

"That's what happens when you feel good but don't get to cum." Devon chuckled awkwardly and tried not to jump Leo's bones for a second time.

"Does it hurt? We're married, I can help." Leo said confidantly and started rocking on Devon, rubbing themselves together.

Devon was momentarily distracted from Leo's commet when a wave of pleasure hit him like a brick. But fuck, they wern't married.

"Y-yes." Devon ghasped out and grabbed tightly at Leo's hips, helping him grind down onto the human. Leo helped just as much, pushing down hastily, matching Devon's fast pace.

"F-feels good." Leo mumbled into the room as he panted, ready to cum for a second time, Devon could tell.

"Y-yeah" Devon agreed before cumming in his pants like a teenager.