Episode 3: The Shape of Nya

Cool episode, not the best but still pretty fun. Let's get into it.

Plot: The ninja go into the subway to search for the Vengestone buyer, but they end up being rescued by the new ninja team. When they get back everyone is tense and Jay and Kai start fighting each other, ending with a visit from Nya in her water form who tells Jay she wants to separate herself from her powers. Zane then freezes her so she can maintain her form. They all agree to come up with a plan to go after Asphera and get her to take Nya's powers, except for Wu who was highly against it.

Things I enjoyed:

- It's good that Jay came up with the idea to go into the subway because he needed something to do other than sit there and be sad.

- Nya and Jay reunited (sorta) and I love that!

- The ninja are so out of practice and it's hilarious! 🤣

- Something I noticed is that the new ninja all have a Ninjagian letter on their backs. I didn't catch all of them but that might be the first letter of their names, similar to the letters on the headpieces of the ninja gis. I thought it was an interesting detail.

- I absolutely love Nya's water form!

- Wow Miss demeanor is more awesome than I remember!

Things I didn't like:

- Someone want to explain why Bob the Intern was in an abandoned subway tunnel sleeping in a cart of vengestone? Was he really that dedicated to getting a signature? 🤨

- The new ninja are still annoying but I think they are growing on me.

- The Kai Vs Jay battle was something I was really looking forward to, but it was really short and it could've been so much better.

- Jay could be a little more happy to see Nya for the time in a year, just saying. Still liked it though.

- Emotionless Zane was fun at first, but it's starting to get on my nerves.

Favorite line:

"Right, some of us are even talking to glasses of water!" -Kai

Overall score: 7/10

This episode was fun, but it could have been better. See you later!