Episode 22: Brave but Foolish

Plot: The ninja defend the city using their new vehicles. Nya tries to take the bounty and Lloyd and Garmadon defend it. Cole and Kai get into a car accident, Zane's plane crashes leaving him injured. Wu tries to take on the Overlord by himself, but ends up falling off the temple. Nya, Lloyd, and Garmadon end up in different places when the bounty breaks (again 😑). Jay gets distracted and and runs his vehicle into a crystal.

Things I enjoyed:

- That pep talk Nya gave to Garmadon was so sweet.

- Garmadon still cares for Lloyd.

- The power boost thing was cool.

- That battle between Wu and the Overlord was awesome!

- Garmadon's Oni form looks so good and doesn't make me think of the troll face meme anymore.

- Jay's concern for Nya is so sweet

Things I didn't like:

- That marks the fifth time the bounty has been destroyed. Dang.

- I meant to put this a couple episodes ago but if you guys read the Garmadon comic series, Crystalized contradicts everything about that series. We were told that series would be canon so I'm not sure what to think.

- Dang the writers went out of their way to make sure everyone gets in some kind of trouble.

Favorite line:

"We're talking about the plant, right?" -Nya

Overall score: 9/10

I love it going in this direction. See you in a bit!