Episode 6: A Painful Promise

MY SHIP! MY SHIP IS BACK!!! 🥰💙

Plot: The ninja are taking longer than expected to return with the staff, so Wu keeps Asphera busy with a series of contests. The ninja arrive just as soon as Skylor runs out of power and Asphera then betrays them right off the bat. Then the police and the new ninja find them. Lloyd agrees to show Asphera the secret tunnel but only if she saves Nya first, which she does. Lloyd keeps his end of the bargain and Asphera avoids being captured, but Nya is saved. The ninja get arrested as a result, but it was all worth it to save Nya. Asphera escapes and gets recruited by the Crystal King.

Things I enjoyed:

- The series of contests between Asphera and Wu seemed unnecessary, but I actually like when the show has fun like this. They were pretty funny! 😄

- The pacing in this episode was perfect. It's hard to squeeze in that much in 11 minutes.

- The way Jay ran to Nya! So wholesome! 🥰 Also I HAVE JAYA BACK!!!!

- Even as he was being handcuffed, the smile on Kai's face looking at his sister was priceless.

Things I didn't like:

- Pixal, Skylor and Wu just stood there while the entire battle scene was going on with the new ninja and the police.

- Asphera is still fixated on getting revenge on Wu. Plus she still has her staff and now Nya's power, hopefully she'll use it for something but I don't even know if they're going to touch on that.

Favorite line:

"Take care of Nya. Tell her I love her." -Jay

Overall score: 10/10

If you thought this one was good, you haven't seen anything yet! See you tomorrow!