Crossmare Idea 1

This one is more platonic because of reasons soon to be found out. It is also a little based off of Secretariat, the movie.

It is a racehorse AU. But not Nightmare and Cross racing against each other, they race together. Nightmare is the race horse, and Cross is the jockey. This is why it's platonic, because I don't want hate on this idea because of zoophilia or anything.

Nightmare would be the horse who has parents that are outstanding racehorses, amazing performance and attitudes, but he only has performance. He hates anyone near him and was never able to be sold. As a baby, he had human interaction, so he isn't scared of them, he just hates the contact, and was never broke in.

Cross would be the new owner of the property because his father died. Cross had to pretend he liked his father because that was the image his father had put into the world, despite being very emotionally and mentally abusive. He has a brother that actually did like their father. He came over, but didn't want the property, leaving Cross as the next choice.

Cross loved the horses, so he accepted. He went to the stables to see what new horses he had to deal with now. It was their time to be fed, so everyone was inside their stalls, but he noticed that one was out and asked about it. He was told the story, and decided to leave him be, for a few weeks till he got curious. They became very best buds and won lots of races and became very rich together.

The end.