Chapter 11

Osamu pov

I woke up the next day. Me and suna had slept all yesterday. I trailed my eyes down sunas body. His pantless body. He had his down there area pushed up against my leg his arms around my body. His mouth somewhat open. He wasn't snoring at all which is probably one of the things I love about him. He was just silently breathing.

I could definitely get used to this.

I took my hand and harshly squeezed his butt. He moaned in his sleep and awoke as I squeezed him again.
"AhH~" he moaned and I sighed with joy. Then I felt a hand go across my face leaving a burning spit on face.

Suna got up from the bed and turned from me with his arms crossed. I got up and grabbed his butt again from behind. He went to smack me again but I caught his hand.
"Baby that's not how you treat a Alpha. And that's isn't how you treat your Alpha" I said grabbing his face and kissing him roughly.

He kissed back trying to keep up with me. Then the door opened and I looked to see Aran at the door.
"Hey Osamu. Ummm we have some news so can you come downstairs" he said. Aran didn't sound to disappointed so it couldn't have been bad.

I nodded and looked at suna he nodded to. Aran shut the door and we kissed and laced our hands together.

3rd person

"I swear if someone else is pregnant" Osamu said receiving a giggle from suna as they headed downstairs.

When they got downstairs everyone was there. Suga, Daichi, Atsumu, Sakusa, Yamaguchi, Hinata, Kageyama, Tsukishima, Aran, and Kita. They didn't look surprised or anything or sad so that was good.

The Osasuna couple sat down.
"So guys. Umm we had the most awesomeness idea and we ran it by the principle and the school board because they pay for the dorms and they allowed us to. So we were thinking since everyone here is dating someone we could all move in together" Daichi said and Suga came and sat on one of Daichis legs and Daichi wrapped a arm around Suga.

"What everyone here is dating someone" Yamaguchi asked and Suga nodded.
"Yeah Suna and Osamu, Tsukishima and Kageyama, you and hinata, Aran and kita, and Atsumu and Sakusa" Daichi said.
"Don't forget me and you babe" Suga said kissing Daichi.
"How could I" Daichi said kissing suga again.

We all looked at them and they stopped. Daichi chuckled nervously.
"Wait how did the principle and school board agree to letting Omegas and Alpha stay together." Tsukishima asked.
"Well we agreed that if no one else get pregnant" suga said looking at Suna and continued talking.
"Then we could stay together" Suga finished.

Kageyama shook his head.
"Suga you can't promise someone isn't going to get pregnant. What about when the Alphas go into rut or when we go into heat" Kageyama asked and Suga nodded.
"We also covered that. He said that if ruts and heat end up causing pregnancy then the pregnancy will be exceptional since it's our human nature" Daichi is and everyone nodded.

"I'm down for that" Osamu said holding suna tightly. Then they all began moving in. It took about a week to get settled.

A week later
Suna pov

I didn't help at all with the moving in for the Alphas. Well technically I wasn't allowed. Osamu told me to sit and relax. I have been pregnate for for about a month and 2 weeks. And since Omegas are pregnant for only 4 to 5 months instead of 9 months the baby has been growing very fast.

I have already hit the cravings part of pregnancy and the doctor told Osamu that I might start getting defensive and wanted to protect my baby very much and I might get like distant? So I think hat means I won't let anyone touch me.

"Baby" Osamu said walking into he room. They finished moving in this morning. It was dinner time. I got up with Osamus help he has also been protective of me. The doctor said it was just his instincts especially because it was his fisrt child with his mate. The doctor said that if I wasn't his mate because of instincts he really wouldn't care about me. But because I was we was getting very protective of me.

We walked downstairs to see everyone at the table. We had to get a bigger one so everyone fit. I sat down in-between Osamu and Atsumu. Samu pulled me closer to him and growled at his brother. Atsumu put his hands up as a way to he would hurt his twins Omega aka me and they started to eat.

3rd person

Osamu never let's Suna out of his arms suna is lucky if he is out of Osamus sight.

Osamu pov

We got ready for bed and layed down. Suna gained a habit of sleeping with no pants on and it bothers me not one microscopic bit. I dont sleep with anything but boxers on and he told me he likes it the feeling of my bare skin.

We both feel asleep pretty fast. Teh baby has drained suna so much that he falls asleep all he time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Osamu pov

It was 3: 56 or 15: 46 (I think) and I felt some shuffling in the bed. I opened my eyes to see Suna getting up.
"Baby is everything okay" I said rubbing his back as he was getting his slippers on and stood up.
"Yeah I just have to take a (pee)" he said and I chuckled he is most vulgar in the mornings. I have noticed that the most throughout the whole time we have dated.

He walked to the bathroom and I layed down my hands behind my head. I knew three things. Pregnancy's have a lot of stages to go through, it was definitely going to get worst, and lastly this WAS NOT the worst if it