Chapter 22

Sunas pov

"Is papa hitting you" Katsu asked and my eyes widened as I looked down to see my thighs and they are covered in little bruises courtesy of Samus mouth. Then Samu has his hand on a hand print that was left on my thigh from him griping on my thigh.

"Well" Ash said and I looked up. I loved how protective they were off me.
"No Guys I'm not hitting mama" Osamu said and the two little devils rolled their eyes.
"HEY!" I raised my voice. I hated this attitude that they had. I went to the couch and kneeled infront of it.
"Guys listen I know that you don't like your father trust me he gets on my nerves to." I said and he scoffed and kneeled next to me and put his lips against my ear and whispered.
"That's not what you say 30 minutes ago" he whispered then but my earlobe.

"Samu~" I mumbled but then remembered the kids were here so I pushed him off.
"So kids no your dad isn't hurting me. We just did something that you guys are to young to understand" I said and they nodded then they all hugged me. Osamu got a text and then sighed. I looked away from the kids and stood up and walked over to Osamu.
"Babe what's the matter" I asked and he grabbed my waist and looked at me.
" lessons start again the day after tomorrow and Atsumu texted me saying I need to head home tomorrow" he said and I sighed.

I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I really miss him. And now I have to let him go for another 2 or 3 years. I wasn't ready yet.
"I'm sorry love but maybe we can use this night to bond. You know a little family movie" I said and they nodded.

"Mkay so I will head out and pick us up some pizza and some snacks" Osamu said and I nodded then he grabbed the keys to my car.
"Um sir" I said and he came over and kissed me.
"Well I don't have a car now do I"  Osamu said giving me one more kiss.

Osamu pov

"Eww" kiyo said after seeing us kiss. So I did what any responsible parent would do. I kissed Suna again and they all said ew but that was easily followed up with them saying again. I  places a arm around Suna and pulled him in and kissed him roughly. He placed his arms around my neck and kissed back. I tried to get some tongue in there but he pulled back.
"Arighty that's enough. Go get us our food" Suna said and I nodded then left to get us our food.

                        ~ ~ ~ ♡ ~ ~ ~
I got back and saw them all set up the kids had there own blankets and Suna had a big black blanket on his lap that I supposed the both of us would use. A movie was already on but paused. I honestly did not care what we were watching I was just happy to spend some time with Suna and my kids.

I placed the pizza box's down and the snacks on the table and then katsu and Ash got a plate for them and their brothers. I smiled and sat down next to my beautiful boyfriend. He placed the blankets on me. This was wonderful and Suna had sun blocking blinds so it was really dark in here.

Suna started the movie and we all got comfortable.

We spent that entire day watching movies.

                    ~ ~ ~ ~ ♡ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was now 10:30 pm. Me and Suna put the kids in their beds and we were watching a more adult movie.
I looked at Suna to see him sleeping on my shoulder I went to reach for the remote to turn the TV off but once I leaned forward Suna bounced up and i mentally cursed at myself.

Suna was always a light sleeper.
"Samu?" He asked and I looked at him. I turned off the TV and looked at him.
"Go back to sleep love we can sleep here if you want" I said. We already had our pajamas on and a pillow and a blanket.

"No. Bed" he said standing up and I grabbed the pillow and blanket and we walked to his room. Once in I shut the door and crawled into bed with him. I placed my arms around him and he placed his arm on mine.

I kissed the nape of his neck and whispered.
"I love you Rin" he shuffled a bit and then relaxed and moaned a bit. He then turned to look at me his eyes hooded a bit.

"I love you to. My love"