𝐯. 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

❝𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻.❞

𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐩 behind me as I sat down on my bed, out of the corner of my eye I saw my niece. "Do you want something Alexandra?" I questioned her looking up to her, she still had those little glasses on that made her look like a secretary. "It's Alex and I want to ensure you leave my girlfriend alone." Alex snapped as I smirked, "Don't you mean fiancé?" I taunted her as she scoffed at me. "Some things never change." She commented with a frown. "Oh darling, haven't you heard of respecting your elders? You know how prison works Ally Pally, so let it happen." I advised her.

"Just because you have nothing better to do doesn't mean you can hurt the woman I love, or anyone for that matter. I mean Negan is right! You will never change and you are a crazy fucking idiot." Alexandra shouted at me as I stood up getting in her face. "You really have some guts Vause, I respect you so I won't try snap you like a twig. But I can assure you, your cousin and uncle are not angels." I calmly warned her.

"Just tell me this- why Piper?" She asked as I shrugged. "Why not?"  "Don't bullshit me auntie Coral, there's a reason why. You do everything for a reason. Just like when you used to take me out for fun meals and spit poison about my parents." Alex glowered. "Fair enough. See, I always loved you, you're smart. I like smart." I smirked.

"I'm doing this because your fiancé was scared and she needed someone to protect her. Here I am. Plus I need some entertainment, so she's gonna do it for me." I simply stated. "Is there a second option?" Alex asked knowing I would force Piper to either way. "The second option is giving me four thousand dollars to go to my pretty little drug habit." I hummed, my hand lightly smacking her cheek. "Choice is yours." I smiled. "Vause, get out of Westfalls cell. It's time for lights out." Hellman loudly voiced. "Bye Alex, tell your girl, I'm waiting." I reminded her

✦✦✦

"𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞 ya were talking too?" Carol questioned me as I watched the gates close through the door, somehow it comforted me sometimes. "Pardon?" I wondered. "Are ya even listening to me, sweetheart?" She huffed walking up to me. "Yeah, course I was." I smiled spinning around. "What did I say then?" Carol demanded as I rolled my eyes sitting on my bed. "She's my niece in law, Alex. She is the fiance of Chapman, the girl I'm forcing to give us entertainment. Alexandra wanted me to stop, so I gave her the option." I explained to Carol.

"Don't tell me ya getting soft?" She smirked sitting next to me. "Coraline Westfall does not get soft. Not for anyone. It's almost like you wish I was so you could use me as a little lapdog." I spoke to Carol who narrowed her eyes at me. "I like ya just the way ya are. If ya were a lapdog then there'd be no way I would get your help on how to take down Frieda, nor would I have got ya a gift." Carol explained with a smile.