𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

This chapter is a long one because I am on a five week vacation to see my family :)

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

❝𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲❞

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭,I actually slept well to say I'd "crossed" Carol. I still woke up with her in my arms, like I always knew I would. "Good morning sweetums." I cooed slightly pressing a kiss against Carol's lips, "How long have you been up?" I wondered, her brows furrowed slightly. "Not long." She coldly answered, moving my arms off of her. "I thought you'd be happy." I voiced as Denning slid off the top bunk. "Happy? Why would I be happy?" She sternly questioned. "Because now I've got the respect of your crew too, that was the end goal of one of the many plans, right? I enjoy power just as much as you." I stated simply putting a plait in my hair.

"Usually when ya plan somethin' Westie, ya do this thing called talk about it. I'm sick of ya going hot and cold with me. I mean why fuck with me like that? I'm the one that does the fuckin', do ya know my power in here?" She snapped. "That's rich." I chortled at her, Carol smirked in response, "Suppose that's a fair point." "You always seem to be good around me though Care." I pointed out with a grin, although she didn't like that all that much and hopped off the bed and got in my face.

"Issue? I've got something to do." I calmly stated nodding toward where my heroin stash was, in response my ex girlfriend rolled her eyes. "Aren't I more important than fuckin' drugs? You're like my sister." Carol complained at me. "We enjoy the game, I'm playing it." I voiced to Carol answering her previous question. "What the hell are ya talking about?" She frowned. "Your question earlier about why I'd fuck with you like that. I'm playing the game." I smirked at her slightly.

"What game?" Carol questioned as I tutted, she hated not knowing the next move, she hated that I was on top of her... literally. She hates it and I fucking love it. "Our game, we all know you love it. It's just like the eighties right, Carol?" I teased her before pressing a gently kiss on her lips. My lips softly brushing against hers, "But the fun thing about our games is..." Care trailed off before pressing a more passionate kiss onto my lips, "I always win." Carol cockily spoke biting on my lip.

"Mmm, I distinctly remember that last time you were the one who ended up with thirty extra years in this shit hole, I on the other hand got early release." I hummed looking straight into her icy blue orbs. "Yet you also ended up in a loveless marriage, so I wouldn't fuckin' hold ya breath." She smugly stated back. "If only you know the full reason I stayed with that shit head." I muttered under my breath before Care began to kiss my neck. "You gotta admit that you're enjoying being on different yet the same teams. Do you think she knows yet?" I chuckled. "She's too thick to notice." Carol smirked nibbling on my neck.

What was we discussing? I hear you ask, well, lets just say Pippa nor Carol have a single fucking idea of what I'm doing. My arms snaked around Carol's waist, "How long till your bridge game?" I smirked moving my hands lower to cup her ass. "Ladies! Break it up, that's a shot." My daughter shouted.