𝐱𝐢. 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of Murder, Murder Plots, Crying, Blood, Psychotic Tendencies, Implied Smut, Schizophrenia, Medication, Overdose Mentions, Stabbing, Death, Crying, Threats, Slurs, Hallucinations, Self Harm, Drug Dealing, Gang Fights/

Long chap here btw, also im soon gonna try start my other carol fic!

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

❝𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂❞

𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲, another nightmare- she killed me in it, Carol murdered me. I looked up to realise it must still be late into the night as the doors were still shut. No one had found the dead boy yet; good. It gave me some time. I looked down to Carol who was still fast asleep, clearly worn out after so many games of bridge. I hated her; I loved her. I knew I was right to doing this, I shouldn't have had to go through what I had to in the eighties at the hands of Carol and Barbara. Frieda got to Carol once, I can get to her again- except this time I will end it. The press when they discussed Debbie's murder hardly mentioned me, which I loved, it meant I got a shorter sentence in comparison to the women.

If you think I'm foolish or cruel, you'd be wrong. The one thing about Carol that could get in my way is- she's not stupid. I looked at a photograph she had on her wall, Domingos. I asked her when I first came in here why she had a picture of myself and her in her cell. She replied that she wanted to focus on the one good time we had, before I fucked her over like Frieda. I wanted Carol to feel the pain I felt, so she knew how it felt to have love ripped away from her.

"What are you doing up?" Carol muttered gruffly, I turned to her. Seeing her face light up like that almost made me want to confess the truth and be with her out of pure love, not hate. "Thinking." I answered softly. "What are you planning Coraline?" She asked me sternly, her voice was like a dream to me but dreams end.

I recalled what Frieda said in Carol's letter, she stated I was at my worst when I was off my meds and clean. I had to get clean. "I'm getting clean." I revealed to her with a small smile. I expected Carol to be happy for me, yet she wasn't. "Why would you wanna do that?" She question me, not falter in her voice. "Why wouldn't I wanna do that? I thought you'd be happy for me- you were pestering me to get clean." I sternly spoke to her. "I know, but ya said before it doesn't help. I don't wanna see you hurt again baby." Carol cooed to me, pressing a kiss on my neck.

That's when I realised- she read the letter and believed it. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, "I know what I'm doing, I can't depend on something that'll kill me one day. You wouldn't want me dead, would you?" I questioned her gently, was I trying to manipulate her? Yes. "I mean you despise Barbie doing drugs, I don't wanna make you hate me." I innocently said to my girlfriend. "I suppose ya right, while ya at it why don't ya take those pretty little meds. Then you'll be in the perfect state of mind." Carol smiled to me.