𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞

Enjoy the long chapter to make up for my absence <3- unedited work though!

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

❝𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲.❞

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 difference between sociopaths and psychopaths. There are sociopathic tendencies and psychopathic tendencies, there's a clear difference between the two if you think about it. The Dictionary states that a psychopath is a person suffering from chronic mental disorders with abnormal or violent social behaviour. Whereas a sociopath is stated as a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behaviours.

I like to brand myself as a psychopathic sociopath, but, simply I am a psychopath. People come up with different theories and thoughts to what my darling girlfriend is, but they need to come to terms with that she's just as crazy as I am. My eyes bolted open this morning after having the same nightmare again. "What did ya dream about this time?" Carol asked me, her deep voice slightly soft as she sat in front of me, Bonnie brushing her hair.

"For once it wasn't it's usual subject." I admitted, glancing to Bonnie with a furrowed brow. "Bonnie, give us a minute." Carol voiced sternly, the silent twin nodded walking off. "What's bothering you Care?" I wondered, sitting up and sucking one of her lollipops, Carol leant forward on her seat. "Ya dreamt of me didn't ya?" She narrowed her eyes as I chuckled, looking her up and down.

"God, I forgot you're not so gullible now, I was preparing to lie to you already. I just dreamt about the rest of our lives together, now that we've confessed our liking to one another." I lied, softly running my fingers along her face and biting her lip. Carol gripped harshly onto my wrists, her eyes narrowing through her glasses at me, "Don't bullshit me darlin, I know ya. What happened in your dream?" Care asked me sternly.

I can't tell her the truth. If she knows the truth she'll break up with me. We won't be the picture perfect couple anymore. She'll know what I really think... Think fast, what would affect Carol? What would play on her brain that it's so believable? "Frieda. I thought of you and her, you betraying me all over again. Do you actually know how it made me feel?" I questioned Carol, a hint of sadness in my voice.

"You'll tell me. Why think about that bitch? We are gonna end her baby." Carol sneered out, that didn't fully work out the way I planned but it still rose her to a fit of rage. "Are we though? Because Carol, I remember how much you fucking mocked me. How much you instantly walked to her, how my opinion meant nothing to you. Do you really understand what if felt like? For the woman I fucking loved to disregard me like that?" I shouted as her, Carol shot up grabbing my arm.

Her eyes began to squint, her eyebrows began to raise. Rage. Anger. "Coraline, how stupid do you fuckin think I am?" Carol seethed to me, I looked her up and down. "You tell me, seen as you know everything. I will not be one of your blind followers, nor do I expect you to follow me. But I do not lie when I say I dreamt of you and her. And I was being truthful when I say how much it hurt me." I sadly replied back, Carol's eyes softened slight as she rubbing my hands.