The Bathtub

It hadn't been too long before Jonathan was finally able to return to the two girls who had been sitting anxiously. Upon seeing him handcuffed, Allison questioned the younger police officer, who gave her an unrealistic excuse. Once Joyce, along with Hopper, had arrived at the police station, she too questioned why her son was in handcuffs, gaining the same 'He assaulted a police officer' justification. The three teens were questioned about the box of supplies they had retrieved earlier that day, bringing frustration to Jonathan. "Why are you going through my car?" The bruised-cheek boy questioned Chief Hopper. "Is that really the question you should be asking right now?" Jim responded, leaning himself down to meet Jonathan's sitting position. "I wanna see you in my office."

"You won't believe me." Jonathan testifies, painting a bewildered expression on Hopper's face. "Why don't you give me a try?"

After the group filed into Hopper's office, the teens knew that they had no choice other than to explain their bizarre theories and experiences. The only proof besides their words that they could use to attest themselves was the picture Jonathan had miraculously captured. Other than that, they just had their suppositions to go off of, like blood being the key factor in summoning the monster. Upon discovering that the unknown girl Hopper has been searching for had been hiding with Mike and his friends, the Chief orders the group to get in his car.

Once they had arrived at the Wheelers residence, parked from afar, Agents could be seen transporting boxes of Mikes stuff out of the house, and into their car trunks. The Byers siblings remained sitting the back of the car as the other three viewed the site ahead from outside of the vehicle. Allison hadn't been able to wrap her head around all the information she had been taking in from the different individuals. First, it was the monster, then Will's 'dead' body being fake, proving the possibility that he was indeed alive and in dire need of help, then a secret experiment who was being sought out by the very people who ran unimaginable tests on her, and she had been squatting in the Wheeler's basement, unbeknownst to any of them but Mike. Once Nancy had returned to her sitting position beside Allison in the backseat, the blonde returned to awareness and away from thoughts. "Look, we need to find them before they do. Do you have any idea where he might have gone?" Hopper asked Nancy from the driver's seat, urgently desiring to know where her younger brother was currently located.

She had no clue though, because her and Mike didn't talk much. The other four grew anxious from their lack of knowledge, but fortunately, Jonathan was fresh minded. "I might- I don't know where he is, but I think I know how to ask him."

As soon as they arrived at the Byers residence, all five scattered around the house in search of Will's Walkie-Talkie. With luck, Joyce was able to find it under Will's bed, handing it to Nancy. From there, the brunette tried consistently to receive contact with Mike, gaining no success. The chief took his turn before placing it back on the dresser with no responses coming through. "Anybody got any other ideas?" He asked with a sigh. The five looked hopelessly at one another before their attention was quickly brought to the two-way radio. "Yeah, I copy. It's Mike. I'm here... We're here."

-

Hopper had left after further communication with Mike, leaving the Byers and Nancy back at the house. They sat in silence out on the couch as night approached, and crickets began to chirp. When headlights seeped through the window, and the sound of a car approaching came, the remaining four got up from their seats and rushed out the front door. Nancy, who had been full of worry, embraced her little brother upon reuniting. Allison looked at the group, feeling despondent over Will not being among them. She only hoped he would be again, eventually. The girl with shaved hair and Allison met eyes, and the blonde could tell that she was on edge, so she offered a small smile, the girl smiled back before the now larger group filed inside.