meeting for the first time❤fl.vco❤

AN:This man is so beautiful im so in love with his energy i love his lives ok thats all on with your reading

I was finally gonna see Max for the first time ever, tour had an LA show so it was perfect timing. Max had quickly became one of my best friends after talking for a few months and being introduced to eachother.

This tour stop gave them a few days to have a break before the next stop so it was even easier to plan. We decided to meet at a park that wasnt too far from the hotel he was staying at.

 We decided to meet at a park that wasnt too far from the hotel he was staying at

Park was a great idea so we could run around and stuff. Luckly it was empty which was a bit surprising coniserdering it was late afternoon.

I sat in the park for about 15 minutes just vibing to some music when my phone started ringing, it was Max.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUUUU" he yelled. "Im at the playground why are you yelling" i giggled "Wait dont hang up let me try to find you."

It only took him 10 minutes for some odd reason "I SEE YOU!!" He came at me full speed and nearly tackled me to the ground.

"HI BESTIE!" I yelled nearly in his ear, "Im so happy right now." He said with the biggest smile. We settled down at a picnic table together.

 We settled down at a picnic table together

"The time has come i can now smoke you out." He presented me with 2 blunts,one for him and one for me.

We sat at the table and talked about silly things and just smoked. "Just noticed swings, swings!!! Lets go swing!!!" I excitedly said and ran to the swings like a little child. Max soon followed behind me.

I sat on the swing and Max pushed me for a bit, then he got on the swing next to me. We both giggled and tried to see how could swing up the highest. I won and once i swinged up i jumped off you know the classic thing every kid has done. Fell on my ass but all is good.

"Woah what i gotta try now." He said shocked. He then jumped and fell on his ass as well.

"Its getting dark now maybe we should leave." I told him "yeah wanna go get something to eat?" He asked i said yes and off we went.

AN: bro i just relized that picture of the couple is on a balcony or something not in grass/dirt😔