𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓. 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔

"Truth."

"Do you want to kiss me?"

❀❀❀

A typical Friday night for me, well not really, is to go out to a friend's party. Normally, I would instantly resist the invitation. But my friend insisted on me going, basically forcing me to. And I gave in.

Cody is the richest dude in our group of friends. He always spoils everyone with his riches, take us out to shop every weekends. Both his parents who owned a huge and successful company are both away for the next few weeks because of a business trip to other countries, and Cody took it as a chance to throw a party every Friday, sometimes even thrice a week.

Though, he is still a very nice person. He cared about us genuinely and we know that. He is just extremely spoiled.

I sat on the big cushion couch alone while the others either piled up in the drink bar or in the dance floor, having the time of their lives as if there is no tomorrow.

I am an extremely socially awkward person. I hated to be associated with any big crowds like this. Going here is definitely a bad idea as I can already feel my social anxiety levels go through the roof of Cody's 3-storey mansion.

And speaking of the spoiled brat, he came up to me. A grin in his face and a cup of tequila in his hand.

"Yo Adam," he says and sat down next to me.

I looked up from my phone - I was playing 'Flappy Bird' - and turned my attention to the almost drunk guy beside me.

"Hi, Cody."

"What are you doing just sitting here? Why aren't you having fun with the others over there?" He asked and pointed towards our other friends dancing.

"Nah, no thanks. I didn't really want to come here in the first place. You just forced me," I sassed.

He chuckled and put his arm on my shoulder. "C'mon, man. You gotta learn how to have some fun."

"I can have fun on my own, Cody."

Cody sighed. "Now, that is the problem with you, my friend."

I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"You don't know how to socialize. I forced you to come so maybe it could help you step out of your comfort and shy boy zone and actually start talking to people. It's not like they're going to eat you," he continued.

"And it is not my fault I hate socializing," I reply.

The guy looked away, his gaze wandering around the place. I saw his eyes stop somewhere, a small smirk formed on his lips and looks back at me.

"Well, how about we change that?" His eyebrows rised up and down.

Before I could say anything, he grabbed my arm and dragged me across the living room. Hundreds and thousands of protests already escaped my mouth in a matter of 30 seconds. He opened a random door near the end of the hallway and dragged me inside.

We caught everyone in the room's attention, and I rolled my eyes. He finally let go of my arm and locks the door.

"Come sit," he offered me the space on the floor next to him.