One night stand

"Oh my god." She screamed out while he was pumping inside her fast. He was sucking at her neck while she dig her nails in his muscular back. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and his hard shaft was moving deep inside her. They were both black out drunk and had no idea who the other person was. They didn't even knew each others names. All that she knew was that this man was really good in bed.

He stopped kissing her neck and threw his head back to moan. She hold him close while he was still harshly moving his erection in and out of her. She let go her legs from his waist and he grabbed both of her legs to spread them wider. She turned her head to both sides while screaming in pleasure.

"Ahhh yes." She moaned out while he fucked her faster.

She didn't have sex for quite a long time and now she visited a party and met this guy there. He stumbled across her when she came back from the bathroom. They both were too drunk to care so they just started to make out and it went further until they were having sex in the guest room of the house.

"Ah fuck. I'm so close." She groaned and she felt how he speed up his movements. His hands were still holding her thighs up so he was able to enter her as deep as possible. She felt her orgasm coming into her body and she started to shake. Her legs were about to close but his strong hands kept them open. She saw the sweat on his face which made him look even hotter. He kept pushing until she screamed out loudly while reaching her orgasm.

When she was finished he stopped for a short moment but remained inside her. He didn't say anything and just smirked at her before moving again. He hit her core for another 5 minutes until he was about to reach his peak as well. His pushes became slower but lasted longer. Then he leaned his head back and deeply groaned. He came inside her and didn't pull out until of his juice was inside her. She was breathing heavily and waited for him to finish.

He raised his hips and pulled his erection out of her body. Then he collapsed next to her in the bed. Neither of them said a word. They just needed to catch their breaths and then they fell asleep.